Official Team Pirate's Discussion Board!

Sakeru_Kyori

I'm also working on the qualifying games :)

Doh didn't realize I can do that at the start of GMC & I was twiddling my thumbs drinkin rum & polishin me cutlass yesterday!

I'm not too good at Warf Rescue Team ehehe but luckily the score required is pretty low!

These are the prizes I'm getting (as I go along)

boo_gmc_hownot_topple.gif

How Not to Topple

dubloon2.gif

Two Dubloon Coin

can_sas_skeith.gif

Skeith Chocolate Dubloon

... and it won't let me send scores after three times, huh ;A; it worked on the first day...! I guess I'll go onto the next game for now, then.

Erg, I'm terrible at Turmac Roll. It's kinda late so it's hard for me to see at the speed it's going. I know I'm capable though since my high score for it is 777 but I keep losing before the score I need ;-;

Edited by Caro

permit a ninja to sneak in and ask what challenges you guys got today? ;)

we got wicked wocky wibble and turmac roll as the mystery one :D

I think Turmac Roll is our Mystery Challenge as well, and the other game is Warf Rescue Team.

...I can't seem to score over 250 in Turmac Roll, /flops. I'll keep trying though, I can do ittttt! \o/

---

I finally did it- the Turmac Roll prize is pretty cool!!

gif_gmc_turmrollgar.gif

Turmac Roll Garland

can_sas_skeith.gif

Skeith Chocolate Dubloon

gif_sandshell_vial.gif

Vial of Beach

bd_darkfaerie_darts.gif

Dark Faerie Darts

gif_ship_ropes.gif

Ship Ropes Garland

Good job all :)

For the bonus prizes today, I got:

can_sas_skeith.gif

Skeith Chocolate Dubloon

bd_eyriesword.gif

Capn Threelegs Training Sword

nsp_mysterymonthly.gif

Mystery Island Monthly

toy_eyrie_plush3.gif

Red Eyrie Plushie

toy_woodendubloon.gif

Wooden Dubloon Toy (2 times)

plu_jetsam_pirate.gif

Pirate Jetsam Plushie

boo_paper_mysteryisland.gif

Mystery Island Paperback Book

I also made a video for today again. Check it out:

Guest JussttBre

Trying to do the bonus for Warf Rescue Team but after submitting the three scores it won't submit the other two or count it towards to bonus 5. So I'm stuck at only 2 bonus but it is fine for Turmac Roll. Anyone else having problems?

Use this link to finish the bonus of Warf Rescue Team:

Link

PS: Iris, you have a very nice voice. :)

Also, there is no point playing all qualifying games right away. They don't influence how well our team is doing. The only things that count are completing the challenge and completing the bonus of each challenges. The only benefit spamming the qualifying games list is that you will be able to sit back when they ask us something like "play 5 different qualifying games."

Finished the challenges! Turmac Roll took me a little bit of time, but I eventually got it. :)

My bonus prizes:

bg_mystery_training.gif

Mystery Island Training School Background

can_sas_skeith.gif

Skeith Chocolate Dubloon

shm_black_tea.gif

Black Cherry Tea

shw_quintilic_star.gif

Quintilc Throwing Star

boo_behindthemask.gif

Behind the Mask

gif_sandshell_vial.gif

Vial of Beach

bd_eyriesword.gif

Capn Threelegs Training Sword

boo_paper_mysteryisland.gif

Mystery Island Paperback Book

You never heard it before? Hehe. Thank you anyway :)

No, it was the first time.

The other day I played another of your video but I was in class and didn't put sound. Then I forgot to come back to it.

I got a ton of duplicate prizes today. Pinata anyone?

I did the challenges yesterday and forgot about the bonuses (games in list). I did around 45 bonuses so far. QUESTION: Will pirates rank go down if I do the puzzle ones?

No our rank wont go down if we do the puzzle challenges :P

Also, there is no point playing all qualifying games right away. They don't influence how well our team is doing. The only things that count are completing the challenge and completing the bonus of each challenges. The only benefit spamming the qualifying games list is that you will be able to sit back when they ask us something like "play 5 different qualifying games."

Agreed. So you don't have to rush guys :) and you don't have to get big score to make the game complete. Just one point for the score will do :) It'd make it go faster if you want to hurry on getting all the qualifying games complete. Then when you are done you can go back and get higher scores when you have nothing to do :)

Best of luck today guys :)

P.S. I really don't like the Warf game haha :P

Hey pirates are you guys able to complete the bonus challenges? I've sent in I don't know how many scores above 55 yet my bonuses wont complete :(

Edited by Sakeru_Kyori

No our rank wont go down if we do the puzzle challenges :P

Agreed. So you don't have to rush guys :) and you don't have to get big score to make the game complete. Just one point for the score will do :) It'd make it go faster if you want to hurry on getting all the qualifying games complete. Then when you are done you can go back and get higher scores when you have nothing to do :)

Best of luck today guys :)

P.S. I really don't like the Warf game haha :P

Hey pirates are you guys able to complete the bonus challenges? I've sent in I don't know how many scores above 55 yet my bonuses wont complete :(

Thanks! I was doing puzzle games first lol. Got Turmac Roll in first shot (each).

Guest JussttBre

Use this link to finish the bonus of Warf Rescue Team:

Link

Thank you so much! Link worked :)

No, it was the first time.

The other day I played another of your video but I was in class and didn't put sound. Then I forgot to come back to it.

I got a ton of duplicate prizes today. Pinata anyone?

I keep getting toy pirate swords... gr.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Also, please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

But now I'm unable to complete the bonus plays for turmac roll too :c

After giving it a few minutes, everything's fine now :)

Yeah everything is working for me now too ^_^ lets hope tomorrow will run smoothly :P

Yeah everything is working for me now too ^_^ lets hope tomorrow will run smoothly :P

Yeah since the staff won't be back until next week *crosses fingers*

@ all fellow pirates, happy Thanksgiving! :) If ye ain't celebrating, then ye have a bountiful day all the same!

Super Hasee Bounce is fun but it can be frustrating! It doesn't always do what I want it to and stuff and waiting for the wind to change can be annoying so I guess I'll be playing in normal difficulty for this (the first time I didn't just out of habit since I have a little practice for this game :P ). I don't know why the score is kinda high-ish, I think Bouncy Supreme should have had a higher score instead ;3;

Anyway I'm starting the game challenge, I don't like how it's two games for one thing e_e but oh well. PRIZES :D

jel_gmc_blumaroo_jelly.gif

Jelly Blumaroo Jelly

(eww)

toy_pirate_cutlass.gif

Toy Pirate Sword

dubloon1.gif

One Dubloon Coin

AHHHHHHHH I just scored 244 in SHB how annoying! and now 210 because there was a letter bubble in an almost impossible place and my neck was feeling weird from my hair xAx... 236......... :ohno: finally got a successful score... -_-

toy_krawk_pirateship.gif

Krawk Pirate Ship

now I have hiccups

gif_ship_ropes_hand.gif

Ship Ropes Handheld

Now gonna play Sophie's Stew, not fond of this one much either ;v; but the prize is too cute

gmc_bearclops.gif

Bearclops

shw_warfan.gif

Black Fan of Shenkuu

mpo_hunger_potion.gif

Dark Vine Potion

nsp_mysterymonthly.gif

Mystery Island Monthly

boo_eyrie_flyingtips.gif

Flying For Eyries

I'm gonna do the timed challenge after I sleep I think :)