Games Master Challenge: Pirate vs Ninja!

hrtbrk

Done with Bruno, forever and ever. Unless it comes up again in another GMC. I used this guide if anyone needs help: http://www.neopets.com/~yuio88

I suggest reading the entire paragraph for each level before attempting the level. Maybe even doing a quick sketch so you have a rough idea of the path you need to take.

I finally got the score needed on Itchy Invasion, it processed, and is now listed on my High Scores table, but it's not registering on the GMC page. I tried logging in and out already but still no luck. Is there anything else I can do short of submitting a ticket?

Same thing happened to me, except I didn't get credit for the barf boat / ready to roll. I've never played either of those games before (didn't even know they existed until now) and the scores are showing up in my high score table. Not sure what to do.

It helped me if I concentrated on one petpet, usually the middle one, rather than focusing on keeping them all on board.

That's how you have to do it. The other petpets will mess with the weight of the ship, unless they are evenly adding weight to BOTH sides of the ship. Even if that happens, it can still be hard to steer. I was guessing you would get more points for having more than one petpet on the deck, so I tried to keep them, but only when it was manageable (even weight).

Done with Bruno, forever and ever. Unless it comes up again in another GMC. I used this guide if anyone needs help: http://www.neopets.com/~yuio88

I suggest reading the entire paragraph for each level before attempting the level. Maybe even doing a quick sketch so you have a rough idea of the path you need to take.

I may sound crazy, but i actually found Bruno to be pretty easy :laughingsmiley: Pretty worried about tomorrow's challenge :sick02: Hope the games aren't too hard!

I may sound crazy, but i actually found Bruno to be pretty easy :laughingsmiley: Pretty worried about tomorrow's challenge :sick02: Hope the games aren't too hard!

I agree. I thought it was terrible at first, but after a little while it got easier because I was able to memorize the levels and whip through them. :P

I don't dislike Bruno at all! I'm quite good at it (I did get a trophy in it after all...), so I was able to get through the challenges quite quickly.

I like Bruno too! I really hate Nova Defender though.. I hope hope hope that's not in the challenges. Anything else.

By the way, I was only able to complete Ugga Drop and Jumpin Gem Heist challenges today (not on the day it was meant to due to the glitch). I was asleep when they fixed it :(

Are my chances of getting a gold trophy ruined? I'm on track with everything else. I evne got my bonuses on the challenge day for everything except those silly broken games :shiftyeyes_anim:

I like Bruno too!

By the way, I was only able to complete Ugga Drop and Jumpin Gem Heist challenges today (not on the day it was meant to due to the glitch). I was asleep when they fixed it :(

Are my chances of getting a gold trophy ruined? I'm on track with everything else. I evne got my bonuses on the challenge day for everything except those silly broken games :shiftyeyes_anim:

When you go to view your progress, are the checks in gold or green? I know they gave an extension for the broken games, but I don't know how long to the extensions lasted for. I believe you have to have completed all the games on the day of release (or during the extension time) to get the gold trophy- so if the checks are in green, you are probably out of luck. :(

When you go to view your progress, are the checks in gold or green? I know they gave an extension for the broken games, but I don't know how long to the extensions lasted for. I believe you have to have completed all the games on the day of release (or during the extension time) to get the gold trophy- so if the checks are in green, you are probably out of luck. :(

checks are in gold!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhh! I'm so happy :D

Thank you for that wonderful news!

In other news.. this last day is going to be intense! Good luck everyone! :O

checks are in gold!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhh! I'm so happy :D

Thank you for that wonderful news!

In other news.. this last day is going to be intense! Good luck everyone! :O

Ah, fabulous news! :D

Wooo, today is going to be difficult indeed! o_O Well, I am able to check off the 60 different games one right away at least, LOL

Wooo, today is going to be difficult indeed! o_O Well, I am able to check off the 60 different games one right away at least, LOL

I'm not sure about that, maybe it's glitching for me but I didn't get a check for that particular challenge :S

& I've played like 70+ games :/

I'm not sure about that, maybe it's glitching for me but I didn't get a check for that particular challenge :S

& I've played like 70+ games :/

looks like we've to do them all over again D:

i thought i was smart sending scores for them all during the week - clearly not!!

Weird- I was able to check it off right away!

I got the Not Enough Sleep Wig

clo_gmc_notenoughsleep.gif

looks like we've to do them all over again D:

i thought i was smart sending scores for them all during the week - clearly not!!

Yeah, I have a feeling that TNT won't let us off so easy xD

Weird- I was able to check it off right away!

D:

Going to try logging in again. GMC, don't glitch on me now D:<

Phew - I refreshed and it was there! It must have taken a while to update my scores already sent. Nice one! :D

I did & tried logging out & in again but still no check :(

Ah well, I'm going to give it some time. Maybe my scores didn't register or something.

Hopefully I'll get it later *crosses fingers*

DAY 7:

NINJAS

Give It A Snot!

Send a score for 5 different qualifying top 10 puzzle games. (THIS APPEARS TO BE GLITCHED FOR NINJAS)

How Puzzling...

Send a score of 5 in Snot Splatter.

In Space, No One Can Hear You Play...

Send a score of 5 in Assignment 53 AND send a score of 5 in Evil Fuzzles from Beyond the Stars AND send a score of 5 in Moon Rock Rampage.

It's A Snap!

Send a score of 5 in Top Chop.

Four Scores and 56 To Go...

Send a score in 60 different qualifying games.

PIRATES

Give It A Snot!

Send a score of 15000 in Snot Splatter.

Get In The Action!

Send a score for 5 different qualifying top 10 puzzle games.

In Space, No One Can Hear You Play...

Send a score of 1834 in Assignment 53 AND send a score of 500 in Evil Fuzzles from Beyond the Stars AND send a score of 560 in Moon Rock Rampage.

Sailin' Sidekicks

Send a score of 434 in Petpet Cannonball.

Four Scores and 56 To Go...

Send a score in 60 different qualifying games.

Phew - I refreshed and it was there! It must have taken a while to update my scores already sent. Nice one! :D

Oh good! :D That would be SO MEAN of TNT- playing 60 games in ONE DAY. Ugh.

Yeah, I have a feeling that TNT won't let us off so easy xD

D:

Going to try logging in again. GMC, don't glitch on me now D:<

-crosses fingers-

I did & tried logging out & in again but still no check :(

Ah well, I'm going to give it some time. Maybe my scores didn't register or something.

Hopefully I'll get it later *crosses fingers*

Mine just started working then, didn't log out or anything, just refreshed. Although I played about 4 games in that time? Maybe need to kick start it by sending a score :P

Also, do the 'send a score of 5' mean you can only send a score of exactly that much? Is that even possible in games like top chop???

Edit: all good, seems it doesn't have to be exactly 5. so....why the easy challenges? Seems a bit unfair to pirates!??

Mine just started working then, didn't log out or anything, just refreshed. Although I played about 4 games in that time? Maybe need to kick start it by sending a score :P

Also, do the 'send a score of 5' mean you can only send a score of exactly that much? Is that even possible in games like top chop???

Is that actually the scores you guys have to get in those games? That seems so weird o_O