The Daily Neopets' presents... Puzzle Challenge 2012!

Izzy ♥

Done #12! I still don't know what the fourth hexagon is, but I figured out the answer without it.

Yeah you don't really need the 4th one xD I didn't know it either

Actually, I was also stumped at the sheer number of words you could form from the dominoes. I pretty much concentrated on the difficult letters like J, W and V because you can't form many words from those.

That's what I've been doing and I'm stumped -____- 2 gets on my nerves lol

Yay! I have them all done except for #2! I tried following the advice with working with the J, W, etc. But am still coming up with nothing. As frustrated as I am though I MUST figure it out, I am so determined. Especially now knowing that is possible without a hint. If they could do it, well darn it so can I! ... Or so I hope so anyway lol ^_^

Yay! I have them all done except for #2! I tried following the advice with working with the J, W, etc. But am still coming up with nothing. As frustrated as I am though I MUST figure it out, I am so determined. Especially now knowing that is possible without a hint. If they could do it, well darn it so can I! ... Or so I hope so anyway lol ^_^

Exactly the same! I had already tried the J, W, V stuff to no avail :( I mean I can think of words that it could be, there are just way too many combinations that it drives my head insane!!! I thought it was actually impossible...when exams are over I think I'm just going to spend days on end staring at it. Although by then (22nd) maybe we'll have a clue :D not about the answer, but maybe about a word that's in it..??

I really enjoyed 13. Just puzzling enough for me. :)

Now back to puzzling over 12 and... 2. *sigh*

Edit: Hooray, I finally found what 2 is for puzzle 12! :laughingsmiley: Still no clue what 4 was...

Now I have all puzzles done except #2.

On 13 I put like 4 or 5 combinations together and then I just realized the answer by looking at the rest of the pieces! :D I love the ones where it tells you exactly what you have to do

I really enjoyed 13. Just puzzling enough for me. :)

Now back to puzzling over 12 and... 2. *sigh*

Edit: Hooray, I finally found what 2 is for puzzle 12! :laughingsmiley: Still no clue what 4 was...

Now I have all puzzles done except #2.

I read your edit real fast and was like D: Oh no someone else got puzzle 2 done..