The Daily Neopets' presents... Puzzle Challenge 2012!

Izzy ♥

*waltzes in*

*does a I've solved #2 dance*

*waltzes out again*

*comes back in to thank Ysera for the hints* - how you solved it without any I'll never know :P

YOU SOLVED 2??? D': but whyyyyyy

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

*waltzes in*

*does a I've solved #2 dance*

*waltzes out again*

*comes back in to thank Ysera for the hints* - how you solved it without any I'll never know :P

Good going! I just got lucky. ^_^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zombiiesque) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

DAY 16 - WEAPON LIST

You have answered this puzzle correctly! Way to go! Go ahead and try another puzzle from the puzzle list.

But on the puzzle page...

Day 16 - Weapon List 0/3

tries total

Izzy, some help pls? D:

Same here.... Help!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zombiiesque) because of a violation of the forum rules.

I can't seem to find the 6th item... any advice

Never mind! Found it, now to solve the puzzle...

Speaking of solving puzzles, I can't believe someone else solved #2, there just seems to be too many possibilites for each word I try. *shrugg* We'll see if I make any progress today. Congrats though! Very impressive.

#15 solved smile.png

By the way, if any of you want another puzzle to solve, the five letter logic thread in the games section is fun, and could do with a couple more players... a new word has just begun!

can you link me? I'll play :)

:O you solved 2?!?!?! -Jealous-

I must be the one of the people that #16 was meant to stump because I found the names of all of the items and can't come up with anything that would lead me to know the next item. This is tough, it's frustrating to know the answer came easy to some people and I am struggling. What am I missing? :sad02:

I solved #2 by looking for the solution rather than unscrambling the dominoes. But I was lucky enough to see a hint Ysera posted and then edited. Still took a long time!

Still stuck on #16 - I think I know the connection but it doesn't seem to form a pattern :sad02:

Darthenia (and anyone else) the five letter logic game is here: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/28180-five-letter-logic/

Yay! I figured out #16! I was holding my baby girl while looking over the items again and she started touching the screen. She had drool on her hands so I was wiping it off of the screen when I realized I haven't tried finding a pattern yet with where her finger prints were. And wouldn't you know it, I found the answer! I made sure to thank her quite a bit for leading me to the answer! haha

And I too am having the problem of it not showing up as solved on my puzzles list.

I have absolutely no idea what the second item is :(

What should I search for??

This is my problem too... I think I've typed every possible word relating to a sword or knife, but still nothing.

This is my problem too... I think I've typed every possible word relating to a sword or knife, but still nothing.

I searched through the list of all weapons on the TDN Battlepedia and found it. It happens to be next to another item. :)

(And it's not a sword or knife, not in name anyway. ;) )

I searched through the list of all weapons on the TDN Battlepedia and found it. It happens to be next to another item. :)

All weapons... 2849 weapons. :sad02: Here goes.

Edit: Found it. That's definitely not a word I remembered. Now to find the connection and the answer...

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. DO NOT REMOVE MOD EDITS.

OK

so, to the people whom, by some magic, have already solved this

I finally have all of the items (woohoo!)

Should I pay attention to

A) Letters of the items

B )Rarities of items

C) Number of words in the name

D) Colors

E) Syllables

F) Icon types

G)......cats

Ugh, I really need help, I'm stumped

Please, someone pick a letter (don't tell me I'm overthinking it lol :P)

OK

so, to the people whom, by some magic, have already solved this

I finally have all of the items (woohoo!)

Should I pay attention to

A) Letters of the items

B )Rarities of items

C) Number of words in the name

D) Colors

E) Syllables

F) Icon types

G)......cats

Ugh, I really need help, I'm stumped

Please, someone pick a letter (don't tell me I'm overthinking it lol :P)

Honestly... none of those. I know this wasn't the answer you were hoping for but keep thinking!

Yes, because you need to know the names of the items to know something about each one that is required to solve the puzzle.

Wait that sentence is a little confusing. Let me try this again...

The names of the items are important since you will need to be looking at the items on the battlepedia and find the pattern between them. Having each item in a different tab or window helps a lot. However, the names of the items, the letters, rarities, numbers of words, their colors, the syllables, or the icon types, have nothing to do with the pattern required to solve the puzzle.