The Daily Neopets' presents... Puzzle Challenge 2012!

Izzy ♥

Did the puzzle not show up for anyone else? xP

EDIT: Oops, didnt know I was the last one to talk... How do you delete a comment???

I don't see a new puzzle for today, so I guess we'll have to wait a bit :)

And you can't delete posts, but I'm sure a friendly mod will sort it out for you.

#11. Hmm. I've done the double elimination bit, at least I think I have, but what's left doesn't seem to make a word...

Someone should really make a neopets anagram solver :P

EDIT: found a word from what I had left, typed it in and it was right :D no idea what the other four letters are for...

Once I found a word with what i had left, and there were four letters left I knew it was right. this was a really nice hint! (even though probably not intended)

Edit: I figured a reason for them to be there, maybe izzy wanted us to go one step further to get rid of them

PLEASE FOR HEAVENS SAKE, HELP ME OUT HERE. I THINK MY PUZZLE #5 IS BROKEN

heres my upated s/c for today.

115help.png

PLEASE, SOMEONE, TELL ME IF YOUR SYSTEM SAYS I HAE DONE #5???????!!!!!

#11 is done :) All the letters I had left at the end were part of the answer. If you have extra letters, you made an error.

Still stumped on #2 & #9.

I dont know if it's an error or if its only half doing it (and getting the answer right the same way)

No problem :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

@Darth Can't you click on it and see if it tells you if you have completed it? I assume you've tried, but I thought I'd mention it just in case.

when I view the puzzle itself it says I have done it, but it doesnt show on the list.

but heres the wierd thing;

I worked out the answer, I was (and still am) sure of it, but when I input it, it came up with the "sorry wrong answer" pop up.

I resubmit the answer (with ctrl+v so I know it wasn't a spelling error) and it did the same again.

So I gave up and returned to the puzzle homepage, this is when the box in the table went blank when it should have shown 2/3.

so I left it and on day 7/8 when I checked back and clicked on the puzzle again, it was showing the "congratulations" message at the bottom of the page.

I did not submit an answer for the third time :S

So I have no clue whats going on, clearing cache, cookies, history, signing in and out, restarting firefox and rebooting the laptop all do nothing.

I'm concerned that it may not have logged the answer correctly on TDN's computers, and therefor will affect my overall score.

I've made several posts about this, almost every day since it happened, and I'm concerned that noone has got back to me, especially seeing as some staff must read this board.

:sad02:

I'm stumped on #10. I have all the answers in, but the letters I have aren't unscrambling into anything.

@Darthenia- Try messaging Izzy about your problem, you may have better luck with direct contact rather than posting several posts on the board with no one contacting you after each.