The Daily Neopets' presents... Puzzle Challenge 2012!

Izzy ♥

I won't mind if Izzy gives out a hint for #2. I do remember voting for a hint on the dominoes when I was still solving it. I've given out a few hints myself. ^_^ First word in the puzzle is 4 letters.

To anyone who solved the Ice Caves without using some sort of map to navigate it, and simply clicked around, hats off to you!

I did find a way to get to the right doors without needing to repeat much but it was still trial and error. 70 caves is a LOT to go through.

Ysera.... is

jeopardy or jerry

a word :rolleyes_anim:

Other than that, I just randomly clicked through the mze yesterday during my computer class (*after finishing my assignment) , coming to the answer right when the bell rang :D

Who needs maps? :rock:

And puzzle 15 was quite simple, thanks Izzy <3

I'm dreading tomorrow.... puzz 16 is supposed to be really hard

Ysera.... is

jeopardy or jerry

a word :rolleyes_anim:

Other than that, I just randomly clicked through the mze yesterday during my computer class (*after finishing my assignment) , coming to the answer right when the bell rang :D

Who needs maps? :rock:

And puzzle 15 was quite simple, thanks Izzy <3

I'm dreading tomorrow.... puzz 16 is supposed to be really hard

Good for you! I find that amazing and incredibly lucky!

Yeah, I wonder about puzzle 16. I'm excited but still also apprehensive.

#15 solved, and rather quickly too. I really enjoy these puzzles that are quite simple. It gives my brain a break from the headache caused by #2. 13 days later and that puzzle is still a jumbled mess on my coffee table. Probably even more jumbled than when I started lol

It took me two guesses to get the solution because I thought that the Split Answer this meant more than it did. *facepalm* It was a pretty simple puzzle, if you know Neo-stuff. :) I'm a bit worried about tomorrow's puzzle though, since Izzy said that is was harder than number 2...

And I, too, just clicked around on the cave puzzle, until I realized that I was going in a circle and getting nowhere. Then, I started paying more attention to the rooms. :)

I can't do today's puzzle. It seems TDN has decided to not want to load for me today. :sad02:

The two sites that I really want to be on won't load, but my school pages are doing just fine. I think my internet is telling me not to slack off.

Edit: It's loading now. Phew!

I'm a bit terrified on 15 now, since I was certain one of the two words I had left over (since I wasn't sure of one of the answers) was correct, and it said I was wrong for both guesses. I've gotten all the past puzzles (except #2). I don't want to miss one now! :sad02:

Edit: I wish we could see the answers we put in incorrectly, just in case I misspelled one of them...

Edit: I was reading one of the clues wrong, and thought it had a different answer. I did get 15 right. :P

I still can't find the third question and I'm quickly getting sick of looking :(

I was sick and tired yesterday and was about to give up, I started clicking randomly......... I got it 15 clicks or so late 0.0

That was literally the expression on my face

Don't worry, you'll find it eventually, and I think the last page can be found in like 5 clicks lol

Wait wait wait.. tomorrow's puzzle is supposed to be harder than #2? But...but... no :sad02:

Wait, where did you hear this from? I'm hopelessly lost on puzzle 2, so how am I supposed to get an even harder one? Crud, this is going to be interesting... :ohno:

Izzy...many will think you are an evil genius by the end of this. :P

Wait, where did you hear this from? I'm hopelessly lost on puzzle 2, so how am I supposed to get an even harder one? Crud, this is going to be interesting... :ohno:

I actually didn't think day 2's would be the one to stump everyone xD Day 16's was the one I thought would break people... but two staff solved that one during testing, whereas no-one got day 2's yet at all LOL

^That is where it was said that 16 might be harder than 2. :)

It will probably be up sometime after midnight NST, depending on Izzy's schedule.

Good job everyone who has been solving these puzzles. My brain asploded during the test phase. Keep up the good work everyone! :)

Woot. I got puzzle 16. Kind of proud of myself since this one is suppose to be one of the harder ones. I feel like I got it pretty easy, but it's definitely a thinker and I can see it stumping quite a few people. :D

I do think the hardest part for me was just finding the items though. But it was well worth the time since it helped me solve the only other puzzle (besides 2) that I was stuck on.

Good luck everyone!