The Daily Neopets' presents... Puzzle Challenge 2012!

Izzy ♥

Darthenia, I referred your issue to Ian when your first posted about it - Ian is the only one who can see directly into your personal records. He's very busy though so you'll just have to be patient.

Ysera, congrats on solving puzzle 2! I will check your PM when I get home, the image is uploaded to Photobucket which is blocked on my work computer so I can't actually see it yet xD

• Puzzle #1 Solved By: 127 people
  • Puzzle #2 Solved By: 1 people
  • Puzzle #3 Solved By: 135 people
  • Puzzle #4 Solved By: 82 people
  • Puzzle #5 Solved By: 45 people
  • Puzzle #6 Solved By: 64 people
  • Puzzle #7 Solved By: 65 people
  • Puzzle #8 Solved By: 44 people
  • Puzzle #9 Solved By: 58 people
  • Puzzle #10 Solved By: 47 people
  • Puzzle #11 Solved By: 33 people

Puzzle 11 was late coming out because I went to a friend's for dinner and forgot to ask one of the other staff members to release it oops :P

Darthenia, I referred your issue to Ian when your first posted about it - Ian is the only one who can see directly into your personal records. He's very busy though so you'll just have to be patient.

THANKS A MILLION! the last post I made had the specifics of the problem in for reference.

I can wait, no probs, just wanted to make sure it could get checked :)

Once I saw the letters in a different order I got the answer :)

Edit: That sounds really dumb. I couldn't get the answer with the way I had my letters in the first place, it took someone to show me the same letters in a different combination for me to see the word it made.

It took seeing them written differently for me to get it too. :) Now if I could only get 8...or 2, which I doubt will happen anytime soon...

I do not understand the name of the puzzle. I know what double elimination means for teams....poo.

I feel so stupid!!! Just figured out #8. Now to tackle #4 and 7. Any brain joggers?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zombiiesque) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

12 done!! Number 2 is gonna be the end of me :/ I can't believe someone actually got it

I think I got it through sheer luck. Izzy replied to my PM about puzzle 2 and it turns out there's nothing wrong with the puzzle. I just got confused because some of the words cut right in the middle of the word and continue to the next line which makes it hard to read, much less guess. :/

garghs. kinda stuck at 12. having no luck on the lollys thing D: i must not be seeing something. went thru databases and cant find what im looking for. lol

EDIT: Got it! I didn't even complete the puzzle. Still no idea about qn 4 and 6. But made a smart guess. lols. wazzah xD

I think I got it through sheer luck. Izzy replied to my PM about puzzle 2 and it turns out there's nothing wrong with the puzzle. I just got confused because some of the words cut right in the middle of the word and continue to the next line which makes it hard to read, much less guess. :/

Not to ask for hints or anything... :D but...just wondering how on earth you did it!? Were you just looking for key words and phrases and stumbled upon something? Or is there a better way to approach this? I've found so many different possible words but I can't work anything out because there's so many combinations ahhh!! Pretty sure you must be a genius. There must be like 10000000 different possible words in there!!!!

garghs. kinda stuck at 12. having no luck on the lollys thing D: i must not be seeing something. went thru databases and cant find what im looking for. lol

EDIT: Got it! I didn't even complete the puzzle. Still no idea about qn 4 and 6. But made a smart guess. lols. wazzah xD

Same here with question four, I thought i knew it but it didnt fit with the other words :/ lucky 5/6 letters was enough!

Not to ask for hints or anything... :D but...just wondering how on earth you did it!? Were you just looking for key words and phrases and stumbled upon something? Or is there a better way to approach this? I've found so many different possible words but I can't work anything out because there's so many combinations ahhh!! Pretty sure you must be a genius. There must be like 10000000 different possible words in there!!!!

Actually, I was also stumped at the sheer number of words you could form from the dominoes. I pretty much concentrated on the difficult letters like J, W and V because you can't form many words from those.