Masks of Dread is BACK!

hrtbrk

Saskia is back with all new masks hidden around Neopia! Can you find them all and get exclusive prizes?

Completing each daily quest on day of release will get you an extra prize!

hauntedfaire_2012_v2.jpg

BONUS DAY!:

Step 1: Pick a mask and head to the Wheel of Misfortune.

Step 2: Next, visit the Spooky Foods Shop.

Step 3: The next step leads to the Haunted Weaponry.

Step 4: Head to Prigpants & Swolthy, Tailors

Step 5: Brave going to the Game Graveyard.

Step 6: Take a turn and head to Castle Nox.

Step 7: Lastly, head back to Saskia!

Bonus day solution! Love the prizes and the new bg(s)! Excellent trick or treating!

Oh how fun! I'm assuming you get the mask by completeing all of the quests? I want one so bad! D:

I got a stamp, plushie and something else for completing quest number 1. So, does it just randomly award the masks?

Yeah, it showed up in my closet and it shows the mask on my pet when I go to "customize" but then when I click save changes the mask won't show up! :sad02:

Oh, that's weird. I even got the random mask to show up on my mutant aisha. Which mask did you get?

EDIT and side note: I keep reading the banner as "Tired of Saskia's masks yet?" NO, IT JUST STARTED! I've been looking forward to this since last year!

I chose the purple/blueish mask. Sorry, I can't remember the name of it. But I put it on my maraquan chomby and it shows up when I visit Saskia, the NC mall, and Qualasan expellibox but it doesn't show up otherwise. It looks so great on her too!

Hey there! I chose the Blue/Evil Mask as well.

In order to get it to show up on my Pet I had to go to customization...REMOVE IT and Save..Refresh...then Put it on again and Save.

It then showed as attached.

Good luck!

I chose the pretty mask and it looks ghastly (not in the good way) on Chtulue, haha. For another time and probably on another pet though :)

I was wondering about the Y14 Masks of Dread NC Quest Pack though, I can't find it in the Mall. Is it not released yet?

I chose the pretty mask and it looks ghastly (not in the good way) on Chtulue, haha. For another time and probably on another pet though :)

I was wondering about the Y14 Masks of Dread NC Quest Pack though, I can't find it in the Mall. Is it not released yet?

I can't find the NC Quest Pack either... Maybe they will release it later today? It's only 7am in California right now so maybe it will be there in a few hours.

Oh and PS, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Masks of Dread!!

I chose the purple/blueish mask. Sorry, I can't remember the name of it. But I put it on my maraquan chomby and it shows up when I visit Saskia, the NC mall, and Qualasan expellibox but it doesn't show up otherwise. It looks so great on her too!

Weird, I can see it when I go to view her lookup! It does look great on her. :D

I got the Funny Mask (the green/black one). It looks awesome, but not on Ansteigen. D: As soon as it appeared on him I started saying "Get it off, get it off!" LOL.

I've never participated in this event before. Sorry if this is a n00b question, but does each mask yield different prizes? And are you stuck with the same mask for the duration of the event?

I've never participated in this event before. Sorry if this is a n00b question, but does each mask yield different prizes? And are you stuck with the same mask for the duration of the event?

The prizes are quest based. (So everyone gets the same things every day, regardless of the mask they picked.)

You pick a different mask every day and they are yours to keep after the event.

Yay! I got the stone mask but definitely hoping to get them all. :)

Yay, I love the masks!

I read that we're supposed to get a mask a day? But, when I handed in the quest it said to come back saturday /:

Did you complete the 'quest'? If you did, whatever mask you chose should be on your active pet!