Happy Jetsam Day!

hrtbrk

I love the adorable cupcake and cake! I also like the Wraith Jetsam (the Biscuit one not so much) and the clothes are... pretty meh, imho.

Thanks for clearing that up Spritzie. ^_^

I'm not too crazy about the clothing, I do kinda like the girl's furr boots and the girls jacket. At least I think that's the girls? LOL.

I actually kinda like the wraith color on the jetsam, but my favorite pet for the wraith paintbrush is the gelert. Those are awesome. I'm glad they're starting to add more pets for that paint brush color.

The female wig looks way too flat. I like the style, but there isn't enough separation, so it looks very awkward / unflattering imo

Both jackets are really well done.

Not sure if I'll be catching a jetsam to zap this year... nothing overly interesting.

The Wraith Jetsam = LOVE! Almost makes me want to paint Rapira that, even though I'm still settled for pink (Rapira on the other hand would love to be Wraith, you can imagine how ecstatic she got at the sight of it XD)

I like the male's epic wig. Just awesome! Unfortunately Jetsams are difficult to customise, a lot of things don't look good on them so that is probably why everyone says the clothing sets are meh. But the Witch Doctor baked treats look pretty and tasty. They look pretty tasty! :laughingsmiley:

Don't like either colors, Wraith is underwhelming (doesn't look fierce enough maybe?) but I like that it's more simple than the cluttered ones like Wraith Draik.

I don't like the flat black color on Wraiths, however, I liked the dark purple with shading.

Wigs are weird on Jetsams, especially that female one...I mean...how does that work? I like the glam rock type one on the left though, pretty funny.

The female wig looks way too flat. I like the style, but there isn't enough separation, so it looks very awkward / unflattering imo

Both jackets are really well done.

Not sure if I'll be catching a jetsam to zap this year... nothing overly interesting.

I agree 100%. I think the wigs are terrible. The jackets and boots are pretty cool though. I'm hoping to catch a jetsam tomorrow. I don't have the Jetsam chomp avatar yet. Which is actually very silly of me. I picked up a jetsam at the pound once and then decided I didn't want it, so gave it to someone before I even knew of the avatars/nor did I really care at that time.

Does anyone know the best times to wait around at create a pet are?

Yay! Got mine. But now I want it gone and I have to wait a week. Eh. For some reason I was thinking that they only released them at very rare times, but I guess not. I only had to wait like 5 minutes.