Happy Eyrie Day!

hrtbrk

I like the colours! Mostly dead and deader! :D Both clothing sets look great too. :)

Good colour choices, they're very festive! I'm surprised Eyries couldn't be painted Ghost yet! Well, glad that's been fixed. The Zombie looks lovely, too. :) The pilot Eyrie set is pretty funny, hehe, and I like the female set even more.

The colors released are a bit... Underwhelming. Anybody with me? It's just a personal opinion though. I guess since Halloween is coming they're trying to tie in these colors?

Male clothing set, cute, but the Goggles are a tad too big.

The female set however, YES! Love the wig so much :)

I don't think Neopets /can/ have gruesome zombie pets lol

I like both the new colours though. I'm surprised they weren't already available though I think nows release is fitting due to Halloween being soon.

The pilot outfit is great though, I want it O: I don't have an Eyrie though lol

The colours are a bit .. meh, but I really like the Pilot outfit XD

I know some people have been waiting on Ghost Eyries for a while so this will be a good day for some :D

I'm with a lot of the people who said 'meh.' Nothing is really grabbing my attention this time. I do understand the colour choices though, considering the time of year. However, eyrie day is always in October, so it shouldn't matter since they can't release colours every year that will be fitting for Halloween.

I'm really disappointed that I missed Eyrie day this year. Eagle_eye sure could have taken advantage of the free training! I'm glad to see some new clothing for him to wear, most of the other clothing just doesn't seem to fit right. I guess I'll just have to be take advantage of Eyrie day next year!