Happy Grarrl Day!

hrtbrk

Oh, I love the new Stealthy color! Can't wait for any of "my" species to be released c;

I also really like the dandy Grarrl look, haha c: You can never have too many walking canes, can you? :P

They're both really nice! Absolutely loving Stealthy. The clothes and items are adorable as well :* Good job indeed.

Such dapper clothing! I approve. :D The Stealthy one looks awesome! I'm glad to see the Grarrl too has squinty eyes while being sneaky, lol. :D

Eventide is a disapointment, as usual. -sigh-

The Stealthy Grarrl is completely awesome, I really like the eventide colour as well.

The clothes are wonderful, it looks that TNT always works a lot on Grarrl clothing items! They always look great on them (and not so good on other pets. See: Quiggle :whistle: )

Great job! And Happy Late-Grarrl Day!

The Stealthy Grarrl is completely awesome, I really like the eventide colour as well.

The clothes are wonderful, it looks that TNT always works a lot on Grarrl clothing items! They always look great on them (and not so good on other pets. See: Quiggle :whistle: )

Great job! And Happy Late-Grarrl Day!

I looked at the quiggle and I don't think their clothes look that bad on them. (I tried to add an image from Dress to Impress but it wasn't working for me).

They pull off the gentleman's & tuxedo look quite well in my opinion. I will agree though that the dresses, and female wardrobe, don't look that great though. Quiggles just don't have a feminine shape to them.