How much time per day do you spend on neopets?

~Xandria

Time you spend on neopets  

90 members have voted

1. 1. About how much time per day do you spend on neopets?

• 30 minutes - 1 hour
    • 1 - 2 hours
    • 3 - 4 hours
    • 5 - 6 hours
    • My eyes are bleeding because I play 7 plus hours a day. ^^

Like others, it widely varies based on my schedule, so I put 1-2 hours as an average, though some days I exceed that. During the summer I was on a looot every day, but now that school has started every day is different. Some days, I only have enough time to do my dailies and feed my pets; others, I can spend some time playing games for NP; and on weekends, I usually can spend a greater amount of time restocking, playing games, chatting, etc...and that's when I make up for lost time during the week I guess :P I make due with what free time I have!

Varies for me. Sometimes it's less than 30, other times it's 7+ (especially if I am playing tons of games.) It all depends on my mood and how actively I feel like playing. I picked 3-4 because that's kinda been my time recently. I don't know if having Habi running counts or not, I usually leave that running for several hours.

Habitarium runs from when I wake up till I go to sleep (Dont want my pc to run 24/7)

I voted 3-4 hours but can easily be more/less.

I try to get 10 keyquest wins a day, and get better at restocking. But it really varies a lot.

I put 7+ because I do leave my habi open even when I'm out and about, but because I am making NP from it, I am counting it as playing Neo. However, during the evening I usually just watch TV/movies to unwind and I have my laptop in front of me while I do so, playing Neo. I don't know if that would total 7+ hours, but that time does tend to add up with me noticing.

Guest ErikaChristine

I have my Habitarium running constantly. I don't think I've shut my computer down in like 3 months...

But I'm actively playing probably about an hour a day these days doing dailies. Sometimes I get in a phase where I'll play for most of the day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I was younger I spent ALL my free time on neopets.. Then as I got older and went to high school and "drama" happened, I found myself taking longer and longer haitus...es. But now that I'm in college I love taking homework breaks to draw my pets and try to get avatars xD I love having neo-goals, even if they're online ones, and I find it really helps me to get in the habit of making goals offline too

Guest JussttBre

Over 7 hours... haha

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I spend 5-6 I think. On the weekend it's more, but on weekdays I come backwards and forwards to Neopets after school. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I guess I spend a pretty exorbitant amount of time on neo because I'm on an off period for school and work, so I just sit around all day kind of. Lol. I paint mostly during the night, so even when I'm working on a million pieces of work, I still spend most of the daylight hours on neo.