NC Mall: Haunted Asylum Capsule!

complicatedwishes

The new Haunted Asylum Mystery Capsule is available in Future Fashions now that Halloween is approaching!

mall_mc_halloweenasylumretired.gif

Bonus Items

mall_acc_zombieeyesfacepaint.gifmall_bg_asylum.gifmall_clo_zombiestraightjacket.gif

Undead Contacts and Face Paint | Asylum Corridor Background | Tattered Straitjacket

some of the items people are reporting re-released *these aren't verified yet so this isn't a comprehensive or necessarily accurate list*

Here Lies Fluffy

Cackling Edna Head

Giant Suspended Spyder Webs

Neoquest Wizard Slacks

Floating Haunted Locker

Spyder Web Mask

Frightful Spirit Celebration Background

Meepit Costume Headpiece

will edit this as more become known, :)

well a very kind NCer has made a page of re-releases:

http://www.neopets.com/~Lyeisa

I love them!! I love spooky/halloween things sooo much ^____________^ creepy, vampire and spooky things are what I'm all about and these new items are amazingness ^__^.

I love that TNT has released a Haunted Mystery Capsule :happydance: The name is awesome, haha c:

Time to spend even more NC :P

I LOVE this! I've never done the Mystery Capsule thing. When you open it get get one of those three items? Is that how it works?

Those three are bonus items, meaning that when you open a capsule you'll get a random item that's currently buyable in the mall and if you're lucky, you get one of the bonus items too, but it's not guaranteed :c

Those three are bonus items, meaning that when you open a capsule you'll get a random item that's currently buyable in the mall and if you're lucky, you get one of the bonus items too, but it's not guaranteed :c

Ooooh. Well that makes me think a little bit more... Not sure if that's worth the NC for me personally. Those bonus items are SO COOL though!

Ooooh. Well that makes me think a little bit more... Not sure if that's worth the NC for me personally. Those bonus items are SO COOL though!

A lot of people think so (I wish I did, haha) :P

You could always try to trade for the item(s) you want c:

I'm a sucker for Halloween items. I definitely spend the most NC this time of year. If they start up another Haunted Hijinks...I don't think I'll be able to resist those either. I'm glad they're re-releasing (well hopefully they are) and maybe I'll be lucky enough to catch a few retired items. The 'theme' of a haunted asylum I think is pretty cool because 1) I love haunted stuff and 2) I love asylums. I just love them so terribly much ;___; Why must you do this to me every year, TNT? D:

So you know guys you can go here to http://items.jellyneo.net/ to view any weareable item on your type of pet :) or here http://impress.openneo.net/ to make a pet look exactly like yours and see how it looks ^_-.

I hope they do another Haunted Hijinks type ^__^

D'oh!! My ex won the Expellibox yesterday and this capsule wasn't out/I hadn't seen this post :'( He bought the Contacts capsule and got Bullseye Contacts :/ they look lame on a Kougie.