Happy Skeith Day! *New Colour*

hrtbrk

Love the clothes! Excellent job to whoever worked on those!

Can finally dress my skeith up in something that isn't a boxy dress.

Dimensional is interesting. Doesn't look like my cup of tea from first glance, but some crafty customizers may change my mind.

Eh, Dimensional definitely isn't my cup of tea. It kind of hurts to look at it. The clothes sets are cool though! Maractitie is nice, but it looks a bit too busy. :/

Not sure why they would release a new paint brush.. Skeiths were still missing Biscuit and Eventide from the "basic" colors. Regardless, since I'm obsessed with Skeiths, I will definitely try to get my hands on the first paint brush that's out there.

Maractite is underwhelming. The clothes are fabulous.

Someone on TNT must be really into Tron. I'm not too impressed with the new color. I'm sure people will do cool customizations with it, but I don't think it looks all that great by itself. The Maracite is way too busy, and I don't like how they're doing them in general now. The blue-gray is way too light.

Both clothing sets are really great, though. Whoever did them really took the shape of the Skeith into account.

What an unusual colour. o_O It's just....weird. I'm sure we might see a variety of looks with this new colour, like red or orange or green? The PB doesn't look promising sadly. Anyway - the mountain climbing outfit is nice, but...I pretty much have the same opinion on Skieths as everybody else. They're just...meh. Useful though, but meh.

I really like Skeiths, but ugh that new colour. If they really wanted to make a new brush there's a lot of way cooler ones they could have decided on. I like the colours themselves but it just doesn't fit together...

Does /anyone/ even like it? :(

The Maractite one is pretty cool though I do agree with the fact that it looks a little busy. Really loving those new outfits, though!!

Not too enthused by the new colours, but I guess I'm not that into Skeiths anyway. The dimensional (whatever that means -- they could just call it "neon", lol) might make for an interesting customization challenge, but I really wish they'd work more on the paintbrushes that already exist, including the new (and cooler!) Elderly & Stealth.

Whoa, nice new color. It's not too bad, can't wait to see how it looks on a Lutari or Peophin. ^_- the maractite look pretty neat too :).