The Official Stock Market Board

Finn the Human

So glad I didn't pay attention to PDSS...I sold at 71 today because I didn't realize it had already hit 60. Wooo! I had 23,000 shares, too.

So glad I didn't pay attention to PDSS...I sold at 71 today because I didn't realize it had already hit 60. Wooo! I had 23,000 shares, too.

23,000?!!!! My goodness, that's A LOT of shares! You must be rich now. Hahaha. How long have you been playing the stocks?

I honestly don't remember when I started playing stocks...I've been on neopets for about 11.5 years, but it took me a long time to get into stocks. Maybe...five or six years, though? Don't know.

I've basically achieved my goals on the site, though, so when I sell stocks, I donate about half the np to the tdnalp account. They got 800k from me today :-D

I've always known the basic works of the stock market and got the avie, but now I'm aiming to make it more self supporting. I just noticed that Lutari Morphing potions are down and they are my FAVORITE type of neopets! I cannot wait to see how what they do to the Stealthy colour of em. I plan to use to stock market to get me there someday.(:

I've always known the basic works of the stock market and got the avie, but now I'm aiming to make it more self supporting. I just noticed that Lutari Morphing potions are down and they are my FAVORITE type of neopets! I cannot wait to see how what they do to the Stealthy colour of em. I plan to use to stock market to get me there someday. (:

I'm also working on making my stock port more self supporting. I'm definitley getting there! I've been buying everyday for about 3-4 months now and have made a decent amount of NP's. I'm assuming I'll be making even more by the end of year. The key thing is to just make sure you are investing everyday. :) You'll get there!

OOOO I totally forgot about my stocks, thanks to this I will check them now.

Soo it looks like Paid: 40,272 Mkt Value:51,071 % Change: +26.82%

Meh not bad, but need to invest in better stocks or possibly more in order to see a huge profit.

OOOO I totally forgot about my stocks, thanks to this I will check them now.

Soo it looks like Paid: 40,272 Mkt Value:51,071 % Change: +26.82%

Meh not bad, but need to invest in better stocks or possibly more in order to see a huge profit.

Do you use neodaq to check up on what stocks are best to invest in? I believe they made some slight changes to the stock grades since it's a new year. :)

I use it everyday now to make sure I'm not just throwing my neopoints down the drain. I never buy the D stocks and I've honestly been pretty reluctant to invest in some of the C stocks like AAVL. I haven't seen it rise above 15 in ages.... glad I only invested 1k in it. But, yes! Definitley keep investing, everyday if you can. :) It will start to pay off as long as you are persistant!

Do you use neodaq to check up on what stocks are best to invest in? I believe they made some slight changes to the stock grades since it's a new year. :)

I use it everyday now to make sure I'm not just throwing my neopoints down the drain. I never buy the D stocks and I've honestly been pretty reluctant to invest in some of the C stocks like AAVL. I haven't seen it rise above 15 in ages.... glad I only invested 1k in it. But, yes! Definitley keep investing, everyday if you can. :) It will start to pay off as long as you are persistant!

I actually invest in C stocks. I don't like D or F. I have most of SWNC, TNPT, NATN, KBAT, BOTT, and COFL having 5k + each. Also reached 100k sharees today.

I actually invest in C stocks. I don't like D or F. I have most of SWNC, TNPT, NATN, KBAT, BOTT, and COFL having 5k + each. Also reached 100k sharees today.

I also buy C stocks. I know they rise eventually it just takes longer and I'm in need of NP's. So I tend to invest more in the A/B stocks. I refuse to ever buy AAFL again though. :laughingsmiley:

I also buy C stocks. I know they rise eventually it just takes longer and I'm in need of NP's. So I tend to invest more in the A/B stocks. I refuse to ever buy AAFL again though. :laughingsmiley:

I'm planning of hyperstocking. :P When the stock hits 15 no matter what I'll buy. So like 5 years later after I have like 300k shares of it and it hits 60 I will sell.

TAG is currently at 23 but as I suspected TNAH is rising and is currently at 39! Yipeeee. :P I have 4k invested! Usually I sell at 60 just to be on the safe side but can anyone who has experience in this stock tell me how often it goes above 60?

TAG is currently at 23 but as I suspected TNAH is rising and is currently at 39! Yipeeee. :P I have 4k invested! Usually I sell at 60 just to be on the safe side but can anyone who has experience in this stock tell me how often it goes above 60?

I also have 4k of it! Hopefully SNWC will hit 1000 soon. I have 9k of it. b)

waiting for BOTT to hit 60, but i only have 2k of it since i just started not too long ago.

still trying to build up my port. sometimes i feel like i bought too many stocks and i only have 1k of each so it's hard to make NP ><

It's better to have a diverse portfolio! It can take some stocks YEARS to hit 60, while others go up and down more often. TNT may decide to bankrupt some companies again, so not having a tonne invested in one company is safer.

In time your portfolio will get larger- without even meaning to! :)

At what price do you buy the stocks?

I only ever buy at 15. Some people will buy at 16 or 17 as well, if there is nothing at 15.

SWNC, TNAH, & TAG are all in the thirties for me. It seems like TNAH has been stuck in the mid 30's for a week or so now..... I was thinking it would go up faster, but ah well.

EDIT: Currently BOTT is at 38. SWNC is at 30. TAG is at 35. & TNAH is at 41! I hope they keep rising, I'm ready to cash in. :P

Since I'm just now getting serious about the Stock Market I'm striving to get 45,000 shares. It's an easy goal to accomplish I just have to stay diligent in being on every day for the time I need. I'll keep my selling point at 30 for the time being