Neopet Item/Pet Giveaway

Piticent

Hello everybody! Gosh, it's been such a long time since I was on here! It's sad, but hey, I see the record for most people online finally got higher! Any who, what I'm getting at is this - I'm leaving Neopets. Now I feel it would be sad to see everything on my account go to waste, so I will have a giveaway. Of course, the only limits on what I can send is that I don't have NC giftboxes, so as much as I'd love to send that stuff, I can't. That, and stamps in my book (obviously). Right now, I have soooooo much stuff, so to anybody who posts - please either give me an item category (and expect a random item from it), OR you could request a specific item and I'll see if I have it. My pets are also up for adoption! It's unfortunate I didn't make this topic a wee bit earlier, but I only have 1 transfers for 1 month...it's a shame, but if I use up the transfer and you want one, I'll put a reminder in my computer and send it to you in October, and so on. My neopoints are also up for grabs! Tell me if you want some, and set up a trade (reserved for me, of course)...I'll comment if there's anything I forgot...comment away!

On another note, I will not be deactivating my account on either website. I still like to occasionally peek to see whats new :)

It's always sad to see someone go, but I hope you live long and prosper c:

spock-leornard-nimoy-star-trek-tos.jpg

Do you have anything Sloth-ish? c:

unless there's something without the word sloth in it, all I have is the two items in lot 386055267

Awesome! Thank you very much for the items. c:

Aww, I'm sorry to hear you're leaving! I hope everything goes well for you!

I would appreciate anything you wouldn't mind sending. I'm collecting junk items fo the packrat avatar, and NP. Thanks!

Thank you for your generosity. I'm sad to hear that you're taking a break (as you mentioned you will be "popping in and out") and perhaps we will be able to get to know each other better if you decide to come back! We're all here. :>

to anybody who didn't want NP - your trades are all up :D just offer on them.

To anybody who did want NP - set up a trade and i'll offer with the things you wanted.

To those asking why I'm quitting - I for some reason lost interest in neo and gained it in other things. its sad, but not all good things stay forever :(

thanks!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.