Neopet Item/Pet Giveaway

Piticent

to anybody who didn't want NP - your trades are all up :D just offer on them.

To anybody who did want NP - set up a trade and i'll offer with the things you wanted.

To those asking why I'm quitting - I for some reason lost interest in neo and gained it in other things. its sad, but not all good things stay forever :(

Here is my trade: http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=386061819

Thanks so much! =D

It's sad to see you go. :(

As someone who left and returned to Neo several times, take some advice: don't give everything away, so that if you DO come back, you have somewhere to pick up from! :D

I collect asparagus and borovan items. If you have any asparagus or borovan items left that you don't mind gifting I would be very grateful! NP value means nothing to me when it comes to my gallery, so even if it's a 1 NP item I don't care! I value it nonetheless!

If you have anything, I set up a trade here that you can offer on.

Thank you so much, even if you don't have anything. You're wonderful for gifting things like this!

Sorry we can't convince you to stay. :(

Could I get any codestones/battledome equipment you have, and some NPs as well?

Sorry for sounding greedy, but free stuff is very appealing to me :)

Sorry to hear that you're leaving, but thanks so much for your generosity! I'm not looking for any items in particular, but any amount of NP you'd like to give me would be appreciated :) I set up a trade here: http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=386072285

I don't know who you are, but it's always sad to see someone leave! Best of luck with your other interests. ^_^ It's very generous of you to give away all your things!

If you still have anything left over, I collect balloons, 'spotted' items, and 'uni' items, but would also gladly take any wearables or neopoints you'd be willing to give. :) Here is an auction lot. I certainly feel like a greedy kadoatie :laughingsmiley:

awwwwww sorry to see you go... good luck in the real world!! Very nice of you to do this :D Do you have any hotdogs that I don't have? (there is a list in my gallery) otherwise; any plushies, books, or codestones? just surprise me. :) thank you!

I see you've sparked a lot of interest in your items so I don't know if you have any left, but if you're still looking to clear more stuff out I'll jump on the bandwagon. If you have any stamps laying around (that you haven't put in your album) I'd be particularly interested in those, but obviously I'm not going to be picky.

OK...sorry for the delay, but here's a BIG list as to where everybody's stuff is. I don't want it to take up too much room, so im putting it in a spoiler- its in chronalogical order.

clevengerxlove: I sent you my last dubloon

Asparaqus: I have no asparagus items, but i sent you my only borovan item (i think it is, at least). which means you are the first person to get an item from an event!

The Charismatic Enigma: I offered on your only lot

tazrandus: I dont have any more spooky foods( I dont believe, at least), but I am sending you my only kass item

gingerew: I offered on the lot

rainshower: I sent you my only flotsam item, but i am out of codestones how weird! I just found a codestone on the floor, so ill send it to you!

anulkaaaa: you are a very lucky person! I have 2 or 3 years worth of advent stuff :) 386127507

Kaana: i sent you my only feepit item

passiflora: I offered on the lot

ehoffy: set up a trade, and ill offer (you might want to NM or PM me when you make it - i wont be constantly checking)

Jacky: i actually have a lot of plushies left! 386127658

taralynnb: how funny, i actually do! 386127742

Plunderer of Passion: youre the first to ask for petpets! 386127776

AND, it seems as though i have a random lot of 7 books o.0 I dunno who its for, but for whoever wants books, 386127875

ALSO, remember - if you want my pets, they are all up for adoption! For JellyBelly, I request a tiny app. nothing major, but he is the pet i like the most :)

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! I still have about 1.25 Million NP left! If you want it, just say so! I'm giving it out in portions of 10-15K because im not sure how many people want NP, but the slower it gets, the more i give!

WAIT! DONT LEAVE YET! I still have 1,228 items left! Request away! If it gets really slow, I'll just put out random lots for the world to bid on...

Ok, that is all :)

OK...sorry for the delay, but here's a BIG list as to where everybody's stuff is. I don't want it to take up too much room, so im putting it in a spoiler- its in chronalogical order.

Asparaqus: I have no asparagus items, but i sent you my only borovan item (i think it is, at least). which means you are the first person to get an item from an event!

tazrandus: I dont have any more spooky foods( I dont believe, at least), but I am sending you my only kass item

rainshower: I sent you my only flotsam item, but i am out of codestones how weird! I just found a codestone on the floor, so ill send it to you!

anulkaaaa: you are a very lucky person! I have 2 or 3 years worth of advent stuff :) 386127507

ehoffy: set up a trade, and ill offer (you might want to NM or PM me when you make it - i wont be constantly checking)

AND, it seems as though i have a random lot of 7 books o.0 I dunno who its for, but for whoever wants books, 386127875

ALSO, remember - if you want my pets, they are all up for adoption! For JellyBelly, I request a tiny app. nothing major, but he is the pet i like the most :)

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! I still have about 1.25 Million NP left! If you want it, just say so! I'm giving it out in portions of 10-15K because im not sure how many people want NP, but the slower it gets, the more i give!

WAIT! DONT LEAVE YET! I still have 1,228 items left! Request away! If it gets really slow, I'll just put out random lots for the world to bid on...

If you have any extra NP I will be glad to take. (if no one else wants.)

I'll take some neopoint! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thank you so very much Piticient, you're much too kind, I deeply appreciate the items!