Activities or clubs your pets are invested in?

dummydumpty

Activities and clubs  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Activities or clubs your pets are invested in or will be?

• Gourmet Club
    • Books and Booktastic Book Club
    • Battledome
    • Employment Agency

I was thinking of making my pet specialize in certain areas or have a bigger interest in one of the listed activities, such as one to be my Battledome pet and in the book club, the other in the gourmet club when I am rich (this is a long time goal). I'll concentrate on Employment Agency for my future third pet, but for now, I just do it for the NP on either of my current pets.

I was going to add fishing, but I figure it's something most players do since it's an easy daily. I do it for two of my pets.

What about you guys?

Gourmet club, booktastic book club and battledome. My battle pet is the one I read books to, because I'd like him to have overall high stats (work in progress) and my grundo gets all the gourmet foods. Nowhere close to a trophy on any of them and I don't expect to ever get one.

I have one pet for Battling, and another that I read books to. I've kind of developed personalities for them that correspond with their 'hobby', which I like. :) Those two things are enough of an NP sink for me, so I don't think I'll ever bother with jobs or gourmet club for them.

I've already fleshed out personalities for my Neopets family. :>

My Bruce I'm focusing all on customization (in the future where NC could be an option) and intelligence. She's a classy lady.

Grarrl is the zap pet until I get all pet-related avatars and then he will be BD. Dopey but strong??

Ixi will be intelligence and other "prankster"-like qualities, maybe he can do Gourmet Club?

Shoyru is employment agency. She's a delivery girl!

All of my pets are at least 'clever,' to correspond with their respective stories, but I have one that does the serious reading and one that I'm currently training for the BD. The other one...his job is just to look pretty :D Gourmet Club is too expensive for me right now.

I do have pets that I've focused on certain things. One is my lab pet and that's the only method I use for training. Another is the pet I read too (although there are so many cheap books that I read to all of them so most are ultimate geniuses regardless). Another pet is the only one I took to the fishing hole for the longest time (until I realized that it was a daily for each pet, not just the account). And I just started one at the employment agency - I only do basic jobs, but it actually makes me a decent amount of NP each day. But I don't put too much effort into any of the clubs because I know I'll never get a trophy so I don't want to just waste NP on it.

I do tend to gravitate towards my favorite pet(s). My Draik and Blue Shoyru are tied for my all-time favorite pets. My Draik gets all of the books first, then my Blue Shoyru gets ones my Draik has read. Then they trickle down, and eventually end up sent to side accounts or in my SDB. My Draik is also my BD pet, but I'm also casually training (IE: Faerie Quests) my Shoyru as a back up BD pet.

If I ever go for gourmet foods, I will be focusing on giving them to my Chocolate Shoyru, just because it will be fun and she deserved to be spoiled too.

• 3 weeks later...

My Aisha is the one who has read the most books, and will probably be the first to earn a trophy for reading. It doesn't mean my other pets won't follow suit however, because I'd love for them to have trophies as well.

Nope. My pets are all going to be Neopia High School drop outs. I am perfectly fine with that.

Dizoo does read a lot though.

I personally don't see the point in investing in Battledome or any of that stuff.

Ellos is my book pet (currently read 1377), and Organs is my BD pet (465 HSD). When I finally get my UC Plushie Shoyru in about a million years he will be working for the Employment Agency ^^

I fish every day as well, with all of my pets. It's really worth doing as when you get to certain levels there are some pretty great possible prizes! They can fetch quite a bit of monies and the more chances the better (imo) :)

Check out the TDN guide: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/underwater-fishing/

starving and battledome

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 3 weeks later...