Healing Springs Gets Upgrade!

complicatedwishes

The Healing Springs has also received a brand new look and updated prizes are now available! The stock in the Healing Springs shop is now also more reasonably priced.

update-news-blurb-healing-springs-2012.png

What did you get?

3 hit points for me. Nothing new there, but I'm glad to see that the prices were updated- high time!

You would think they'd fix the destroyed Healing Springs background. After all, the Healing Springs heals neopets, so why can't the spring itself be the first part of Faerieland to be rebuilt completely?

But yay more snowballs and cheaper prices! I wonder why she still sells Poison Snowballs. I think it's just a conspiracy to keep her shop buisiness going... :shiftyeyes_anim:

I go to the healing springs every morning, and I didn't even notice a difference until I read it on TDN. In fact, I don't even remember what I got today because it was so routine.

So far, I've had no luck with the upgrades /: But I like the new look c:

TNT just revealed in the new Editorial that the Healing Spring prizes are based on your average visits.

Not sure what it means, but you can check it out in this week's editorial.

I'm wondering if it's like underwater fishing, where the more you go, the better you get. Idk.

TNT just revealed in the new Editorial that the Healing Spring prizes are based on your average visits.

Not sure what it means, but you can check it out in this week's editorial.

I'm wondering if it's like underwater fishing, where the more you go, the better you get. Idk.

Hmmm, interesting...

And I thought it already had a new look before lol

All your Neopets have their health completely restored!!!

Why thank you very much :D

Love the new upgrade! Very pretty. This editorial news is also really interesting... I will be visiting more :3