What is your favorite fast food restaurant of the above?

Finn the Human

Favorite Fast food of the above  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Fast food of the above

Oh, that reminds me...

I hated coffee and I hated Starbucks for the longest time... but they do have delicious desertas and I like their pesto sandwich or whatever it's called (a friend bought it for me and I thought it was great!)

But the place that got me used to coffee was Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. OMG their hazelnut coffee was the first coffee I ever liked and I learned to love coffee since (and I eventually grew to like Starbucks years after)

So... two more places I like to go to ;p

Lots of those isn't in Norway, but we have mc donalds, burger king, pizza hut, subway and chinese food. I loved Kentucky Fried Chicken, the one time I ate there in London a few years ago, but I am a sucker for chinese food so I voted that. Love all of'em though.

• 2 weeks later...

I like I Hop the pancakes there are delicious along with the omelettes they serve there. Although I don't eat food from there much so that's probably why I like it more because I'm burnt out on Mc'donalds and Wendy's.

We have fast food maybe 6-10x/year and are vegetarian so Taco Bell would be my vote. Would say Subway off of that list except that i'm allergic to their dough conditioner and try to stay away from the GMOs in their veggie burgers (plus they have egg whites which sometimes trigger seizures.)

Ohhh Chipotle or Moes would really be my national pick as the first is GMO free now and the second has awesome tofu burritos! :)

I'm not sure anyone's heard of them, but Five Guys is a way better burger fast food chain than any other chain that does burgers. I stumbled into one when I attended uni in the US. They're located in the Northeastern US and have the BEST fries and burgers.

That and anything from Wegmans (a grocery chain located in the NE US also). What I'd give to fly back to one of their stores and binge-eat their sushi, salad bar, or desserts. Om nom nom.

As for Chinese food, I can make the real stuff any time I want! We live close to a Chinatown that does HK styled food, which means I never have to cook if I don't want to, since food is so cheap there. :laughingsmiley: .

I voted Chinese food. There's this place called China Wok nearby where I live. I tell you if I had the cash, I would eat there all the time. Everytime I go, I always start with the chicken soup and fried noodles (well they're actually wonton wrappers cut up and fried) and then order orange chicken or General Tso's or something with a ton of hot sauce on the side. Yummy! I used to like Jack In The Box, Bojangles, KFC, Zaxby's, and Hardee's, but I usually get my chicken and burger fixes from local Mom and Pop diners instead.

I love me some Taco Bell though. You can also give me a Chick-Fil-A chicken sandwich (original, grilled, or spicy) with cheese and no pickle, or a ton of their nuggets, lemonade, and ice cream, and I'd love you forever. Wendy's and IHOPs are okay but I have to travel far to get to those, and as far as pizza goes, I'll order out sometimes, but I'd usually rather go to the grocery store and pick up a Red Baron. That's the only frozen pizza I will eat. It tastes just as good and it's usually on sale for like 3 bucks each. :)

But for the record (all in good fun) I prefer Denny's over IHOP, Huddle House over Waffle House, Burger King over McDonald's and Coke over Pepsi. ;)

Guest Sabs

This board will make me hungry! lol I voted Chinese! It's just so yummy, and always smells so good when cooking. I love the fried rice with veggies, anything with noodles, and the sweet & sour chicken.

• 3 weeks later...

I voted for Wendy's because I prefer it to McDonalds or Burger King. I do love Taco Bell and I usually end up getting a Pizza Hut personal pan pizza while I'm there as well.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't eat meat...so, for me, for YEARS, Subway has been the most reliable source of a quick, cheap, and tasty fast food meal.

Wendy's comes in second for their salads and baked potatoes (I MISS their all-you-can-eat salad and potato bar...anyone else remember them?)

:P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I like to eat at Mcdonalds :). I love the fries. I wish you would have put taco bell on there. I would have voted for taco bell instead.

Taco bell is my life. I would eat it every day if it wasn't so unhealthy lol

I only get KFC if I'm abroad :(

But even if I grew up with a bunch of different fast food chains, McDonalds still beats everything. And it's frankly everywhere so you know what you get when you travel and I've got an eating disorder, so I know that I won't have troubles by going there:)

BUT YES, TACO BELL IS A GOOD SECOND.

UHHHHHHGHGH I MISS IT.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button if you have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Here in Holland we only have McDonald's, KFC, BurgerKing, Pizza Hut, Domino's and Subway, and I voted for Pizza Hut, because I'm a huge pizza fan, but I'm curious about all the other options (including Taco Bell, even though it's not on here)

So there's this big bunch of buildings/stores where I live. It currently has a Bass Pro, McDonalds, Subway, Starbucks, Quaker Stake and Lube and another restaurant. We'll be getting a Taco Bell and a Dairy Queen. My mom was moaning about this, and I was just laughing.

I remember I used to love to go to Pizza Hut. Not for the pizza, but for the pudding and hard boiled eggs in the buffet!!

I love Chinese food! I live on a college campus where fast food is rampant but I would say the best out of all of them is Chinese. Especially the eggplant :)

I love Chinese food! I live on a college campus where fast food is rampant but I would say the best out of all of them is Chinese. Especially the eggplant :)

Oo, Chinese is always good! I love any veggie! All are good!

KFC for me, I'm from the UK but I live in France so places like Taco Bell, Wendy's etc don't exist here. As a whole, I rarely eat fast food, and I haven't had KFC for two years but .. yeah, it is my favourite. :3