What is your favorite fast food restaurant of the above?

Finn the Human

Favorite Fast food of the above  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Fast food of the above

I think it's interesting that you have 'chinese food' as its own generic category but not other types of cuisine. I'm from the west coast of Canada and one of the most popular fast foods is definitely sushi. You can get it everywhere (even grocery and conveniance stores).

From that poll, I picked subway but in reality the few times I do buy fast food it is most likely from Tim Horton's.

I think it's interesting that you have 'chinese food' as its own generic category but not other types of cuisine. I'm from the west coast of Canada and one of the most popular fast foods is definitely sushi. You can get it everywhere (even grocery and conveniance stores).

From that poll, I picked subway but in reality the few times I do buy fast food it is most likely from Tim Horton's.

Should I add it. Oh and should I just leave the top three choices to find out which is the real winner?

*shakes fist* Darn you McDonalds with your crunchy fries, affordable prices and your Happy Meals!

In my country, Mc Donald's is more expensive than sitting to eat in an actual restaurant!

I've been told that tofu is the same thing as bean curd. I really don't know too much about it --- I pretty much expected it to be terrible (toe-foo... sounds weird...), but I was very wrong --- when I eat General Tso's tofu, all I really taste is the general tso sauce goodness.

I love tofu, but I'm curious about the sauce. I normally eat it with some soy sauce and seitan.

love tofu, but I'm curious about the sauce. I normally eat it with some soy sauce and seitan.

The sauce is generally a combination of soy sauce, rice vinegar, rice wine, and garlic. There are usually more spices and maybe peppers, but it is going to depend on the recipe. The tofu is breaded and fried, so the dish typically uses eggs. If it specifically advertized as vegan, they'll normally contain egg replacer.

I live in the UAE and have seen all of the above except White Castle. May favourites have to be McDonalds and Pizza Hut since Subway and Burger King are too expensive for fast food.

• 3 weeks later...

I voted for McDonald's because 1) lovely breakfast chicken sandwiches 2) I cannot resist the Monopoly game (sob...) and 3) Chick-Fil-A wasn't up there. Hnngh, chickennnn...~ <3

I voted for McDonald's because 1) lovely breakfast chicken sandwiches 2) I cannot resist the Monopoly game (sob...) and 3) Chick-Fil-A wasn't up there. Hnngh, chickennnn...~ <3

Heh, II play the Monopoly game too. Looks like Chinese, MsDonalds, and Subway are the three #1 fast food restaurants.

The only one of these fast-food places that is actually in my town is a couple of Chinese Food stores lol. I like some of the dishes they sell but it's not really a favourite. Oh we have a Subway too but I don't really eat there, the sandwiches are expensive and big and stuff I guess. McDonalds is nice too sometimes but we have plenty of fish-and-chip shops around here so given the opportunity I'd most likely eat elsewhere. KFC is great too but...

My fav would probably be Pizza Hut! I love pizza a lot even though to actually eat there is a rare occasion.

Hell's Pizza is the best but that's a local one not on this list. :P

Boo! There is no TacoBell! :(

Anyway, I once had a terrible stomachflue and threw up french fries and I just can't eat them anymore without feeling sick. Being a vegetarian and not a big fan of pizza... I'm left with Chinese food and Subway. I voted for Subway since I could eat there everyday for a week without getting tired! :) Chinese food is nice once in a while but it gets old pretty quick! :)

• 3 weeks later...