Some secrets should stay secret

Puzzles

Uhm i don't know how you would feel if you had such a secret and you didn't want to tell anyone because it would be going against the majority of the people. He wanted to tell you so badly and he couldn't hold it in anymore. SO what if he has feelings for you? You may feel awkward but by no means you should not ignore him and end this long relationship of a great friendship. Your treating him like he did something so wrong like rob a bank. He felt like he could trust you, he is a great friend and you are the one being selfish at the moment because you are only thing about yourself and not your friend. So like Rebecca said i hope he has a better life without you if your gonna act like that to a friend.

I'm trying to change Karina.

I'm not upset that he's gay.

I'm upset because he has feelings for me.

Once these feelings are gone --- we could be friends again.

You've really got to tell him this. I totally get why you feel it will be awkward. I don't know the dynamic between you and your friend but I hope it can be restored. Friendships are valuable and should be salvaged if it was ever worth it.

Woah, wait, what?

I haven't even MESSAGED him about ANY of this yet, much less BANNED him.

As of right now he has not been banned, suspended, or silenced in any way. Though I must admit that that stunt may change things. And should it come to that, it would be his fault, and his fault ALONE, NOT the fault of anyone responding to this thread.

Also, that is SO my cue to shut this down.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

This has derailed into insanity.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.