Minecraft  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Know Minecraft?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Wait what?
  2. 2. Do you Play Minecraft?

Just wondering if any of you guys Play or at least know Minecraft. Cause... well, it's awesome :P

I don't know. Just got bored and wanted to ask you guys if you know/play Minecraft! :D

I've played it here and there, and not any time super recently. But I'm still trying to get the hang of it. I really dislike the controls since they're so different than what I'm used to.

Spritzie - you could change the controls to anything you want.

On the main screen, go to options, controls. :)

Yup, I've been playing Minecraft since May (but not during the Altador Cup!)

I have my personal game, on Peaceful.

And I play with friends on servers too. One of them has mobs on. I really dislike the spiders. REALLY.

Spritzie - you could change the controls to anything you want.

On the main screen, go to options, controls. :)

Yup, I've been playing Minecraft since May (but not during the Altador Cup!)

I have my personal game, on Peaceful.

And I play with friends on servers too. One of them has mobs on. I really dislike the spiders. REALLY.

I dislike the creepers. I think everyone dislikes creepers. One minute, your making a good house, then one minute, a creeper shows up and blows it up. That's why if I play on my own, I always set it to peaceful. And I'm already creating maps and so far, I've gotten over 200 DOWNLOADS! That's inspired me to make more maps! :D

I have heard of it. It is on my computer even. I just have never done anything other then watch my boyfriend play. Oh wait that is a lie I did kill a sheep or two... Nothing amazing. haha.

Not unless you have *cue spongebob's voice* IMAGINATION! But hey, all of us have different interests, so I get you :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it seems like an incredibly repetitive thing to enjoy to the point where some people submerge in utter addiction.

Well, the only real limit in a game like Minecraft is your imagination, so for some people the fun is endless. That's not to say that only creative people can get addicted or that if you don't get addicted you're simply not creative enough. I'm not addicted to it myself, but I do enjoy playing it and can see how someone might find it hard to quit playing. My brother has a hard time stopping until he's completed a project and his projects are generally pretty large-scale.

I play it off and on myself. My brother has an itty-bitty server for just his friends and family, but I tend to play single-player survival mostly.

The 'huh' option on the poll is funny (I think someone would know if they played or not? :P)

and I know of it but I've never really played because I don't know how (all I did was die :( ) and most of my friends don't and it doesn't really interest me I guess.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I enjoy playing on Minecraft, in a very girlie kind of way I'm sure. I like finding villages and remodelling them, lol. I rarely play on normal now. I always used to, because the house in my first world was built for defence, not that that's a whole lot of help when you go out wandering and leave the door open though...

GTFoutofmyhouse.jpg

(¬_¬) Took ages to get that idiot out of there!

But I found a very pretty swamp area and built myself a wooden cabin on one of the larger islands, and set it on peaceful while I was doing that, and have kind of left it on that ever since :*