New Game: Assignment 53 & Scores Galore!

hrtbrk

Don't forget, though, this list changes on the 25th of every month...

So I have an Excel file with all my tests, and then I just replace the np ratio every time it changes and do a re-sort. At some point, I need to put my results on a petpage, but now is not the time.

I haven't time tested the actual run of playing all these games in a while, though. I think I'll do that this morning.

No need. I did a little digging and found a petpage with the ratios for all games.

http://www.neopets.com/~Joderi

Did not understand the boss at all (Apparently you have to jump on his head when it's green. You can hide in the lower left corner to dash all its projectiles too.) Gonna have to try AGAIN.

There are 5 planets, each have 2 acts. Try to collect as many nerkmids as you can. If you can safely squash a monster, do it for 30pts too.

No need. I did a little digging and found a petpage with the ratios for all games.

http://www.neopets.com/~Joderi

That's the ratios of how many points it takes to get to 1,000 np, though...my ratios are how many np you get per second from each game.

So far, it's taken me ~75 minutes to get ~70,000 points.

That's the ratios of how many points it takes to get to 1,000 np, though...my ratios are how many np you get per second from each game.

So far, it's taken me ~75 minutes to get ~70,000 points.

Well, I meant it had the information to find that out all in one place for you.

And cool. I've made...*checks* -16K today. Just had to spin the Wheel of Extravagence...

Sweet. Finished all my games for the day, and made 76,968 in an hour and a half. It took longer than an hour and a half, of course, but I timed them in clumps of four and took breaks in between to get my kitten off of the laptop charger so he would stop chewing.

I love 5x plays.

Something Has Happened! a53.gif You are now eligible to use 'A53 - LIKE A BOSS' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

WOOOTTTTT!

So in the end, took me all morning to get it :P Not so bad. Should be able to work on a guide this weekend for TDN.

Something Has Happened! a53.gif You are now eligible to use 'A53 - LIKE A BOSS' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

WOOOTTTTT!

So in the end, took me all morning to get it :P Not so bad. Should be able to work on a guide this weekend for TDN.

Way to play! I'm still trying to get as many Nerkmids and defeat as many baddies as fast as possible without messing up, but it's not very easy.

Gave it another go, and got 19,550 points this time. So close to victory, some of the enemies and the last boss is a pain.

I'll try not to die like crazy these next several tries.

Here's two things I want to say:

-If you have a full health bar, all gross foods will give you 100 points. You won't get them if you have 1 or 2 health units depleted.

-Try not to lose lives like crazy, this will cut into your Air Remaining bonus at the end of each act.

OMG! I LOVE THIS GAME!! It's just like Sonic!!! I'M SO HAPPY! THANK YOU TNT!!!!! *major freakout*

This is automatically on my favorites list, and i'll be playing it A LOT! I LOVE Sonic the hedgehog, so this is going to be easy ^_^

Am I seriously the only one who noticed that it resembles Sonic? O.O You all are making me feel old.

Edited by LizyMarie

OMG! I LOVE THIS GAME!! It's just like Sonic!!! I'M SO HAPPY! THANK YOU TNT!!!!! *major freakout*

This is automatically on my favorites list, and i'll be playing it A LOT! I LOVE Sonic the hedgehog, so this is going to be easy ^_^

Am I seriously the only one who noticed that it resembles Sonic? O.O You all are making me feel old.

I was reminded more of Sonic than Mario for this game. I guess it's the way the levels are separated into two acts.

I looove the game!!

Broke my keyboard AGAIN today though (a different one) so now I'm using one with sticky keys. Will be impossible to try for the avvie with this monstrosity XD Ultimate sigh.