Happy Kiko Day!

complicatedwishes

Whenever I get an FFQ, I'm turning my Kiko into a Swamp Gas one.

I really like the Camo Kiko! And the scarf! Awwwww! :D

Almost forgot to mention the Camouflage Kiko, I really like that shade of navy blue camouflage used on its skin. Makes me feel like getting another Kiko, but I'm happy with my Biscuit one.

@Gracieschoice: Yes, you can create Kikos tomorrow, even though TNT will release them randomly throughout the day, so keep your eyes peeled. You can also catch a Kiko at the Neopian Pound as well, they're not as popular as certain other LEs however.

I don't know why, but Swamp Gas is just really fitting for Kikos. I like it :D I also think they did a great job on Camo.

Overall, I like everything. The clothing sets turned out great, even though Kikos are difficult to dress.

The wig on the male Kiko is pretty cool I have to say. The scarf however, covers up the shirt and jacket on the male outfit. I also adore the female outfit for the Kiko, that sun hat has a very nice brim and the outfit looks great for a summer customization!

Customizing a Kiko is no huge stress for me since I own one, my Kiko firefly_goblin is an example of good use of dressing up a Kiko.

Can't wait to give my Kiko free training tomorrow! And I really like the camo color also... Perhaps I will have to choose that color at the rainbow fountain. And I agree with you Ashbash, the swamp gas one is kind of creepy and I didn't know it existed until today lol.

Can't wait to give my Kiko free training tomorrow! And I really like the camo color also... Perhaps I will have to choose that color at the rainbow fountain. And I agree with you Ashbash, the swamp gas one is kind of creepy and I didn't know it existed until today lol.

I would recommend saving the Rainbow Fountain for a more expensive colour- Camo PBs only cost about 80k! :) They're a prize from Key Quest, so they're really cheap.

I would recommend saving the Rainbow Fountain for a more expensive colour- Camo PBs only cost about 80k! :) They're a prize from Key Quest, so they're really cheap.

Scoptophobia has a point there. Go for something that would cost a lot of NP like Swamp Gas (as mentioned in one of my other posts in this thread), Chocolate, Chokato, Garlic, Plushie, or Halloween for example. Never waste an FFQ on a common and inexpensive colour which Paint Brush is non unbuyable like Biscuit, Camouflage, and Speckled.

The Camo is really different but I likes it. Not sure about the Swamp Gas, I've never really been a fan of the 'colour' in general :P

Lol. Kikos wearing clothes always make me laugh. I think they should just sit them in a giant shoe :P