What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I have apparently beaten the better than you challenge without even entering? Is this normal? I think the combination of the two is an achievement in particular :P

Lol, that sure is an achievement! Could you have entered by accident? I don't think there was a new one last week, so it would have been almost two weeks ago. Congrats though!

I guess that's possible, if it has been running for two weeks. I have a vague recollection of entering better than you with escape to kreludor. But it feels like it was a long time ago. Would have been cool with an upgraded trophy, though! I still have third place from forever ago.

EDIT: I have also obtained a kreludor world challenge map piece... Super weird. I did enter the world challenge while it was necessary to complete bonus challenges, but I find it extremely strange if I managed to win with just two games. Also did not receive any notification saying that I had won.

lenny_plushie.gif106_3.gif

:D I am SO happy. I also got an Angry Janitor Stamp- I bet this could end up being REALLY valuable, but I kinda want to put it in my own album. o.o What should I do?

Can somebody explain world challenge to me? Sorry xD

When you are playing a game have you ever looked to the right side of the screen and saw those 3 buttons? One of them is the World Challenge.

According to the help page on Neopets:

World Challenges are competitions against random, unknown opponents to see who can get the most wins in an hour.

Every time you get a score that is better than that of your random opponent, you get one point added to your World Challenge tally for the hour.

Every time you get a score that is less than that of your random opponent, you get one point deducted from your World Challenge tally for the hour.

I finally got my Desert Xwee zap :D

I've really wanted one (mainly just for the eye makeup and earring), and I've only been zapping Xwees on my sides in hopes, but also actively searching for a trade because I didn't think it would happen. Well I was really happy when I found someone that agreed to trade one in December, albeit I had to give up a pretty 4L. This could not have been better timing because that trade would have happened tomorrow and now I have my Desert Xwee and still get to keep my sweet name!

Only Cost Me 7000 NP

queen-faerie-2-1.jpg

You have a noble heart, kind Neopian. Do not think that you go unnoticed.

For your efforts, darkinvention's level, strength, and health have increased -- a lot!

Keyquest:

First Gold Key - Cloud Paint Brush

Second Gold Key - Biscuit Paint Brush

Third Gold Key - Junk

Fourth Gold Key - Junk

Fifth Gold Key - Secret Lab Map Piece

New Battledome:

Kew Codestone

Sho Codestone

bbo_robot_rock.gif

Robot Rock foo_galaxy_super_drink.gif

Galaxy Energy Drink (very rare) codestone3.gif

Lu Codestone (shaking) boo_maraquan_bedtime.gif

Maraquan Bed Time Stories (uncommon) codestone4.gif

Vo Codestone (shaking) codestone3.gif

Lu Codestone (shaking) codestone9.gif

Har Codestone (shaking) codestone10.gif

Bri Codestone (shaking) dubloon3.gif

Five Dubloon Coin (special) codestone15.gif

Sho Codestone (special) codestone1.gif

Mau Codestone (shaking) codestone7.gif

Zei Codestone (shaking) boo_korbat_underwater.gif

Underwater Tour (rare) toy_maraquan_plushie9.gif

Maraquan Charger Plushie (very rare) codestone6.gif

I got these from the Battledome today !!!

8 normal codestones ... and 1 red codestone

I finally just broke 2 mil NP in the bank, wooo!~~ This took much longer than anticipated since I don't have time to play games/habi anymore, but thanks to stocks, it happened.