Prize Shop

jjmmww1

Easy! A Faerie Yooyu (that is, if I have enough points for it).

If not, maybe a stamp and some books and customizable items to sell in the long run.

Got to use 'em all up before ACVIII begins, they'll become null and void when that time comes around!

If I can afford it, definitely a Faerie Yooyu and the rest will depend on that. But I'll be getting the complete team set, stamp, any books, and wearables, depending on what they are and how much I like them.

Easy! A Faerie Yooyu (that is, if I have enough points for it).

If not, maybe a stamp and some books and customizable items to sell in the long run.

Got to use 'em all up before ACVIII begins, they'll become null and void when that time comes around!

Ok,I know you really want a faerie yooyu,you do have enough points for it!I do too.So don't need to worry much.I actually want the uniform and the yooyu.(what you want)

and all the other people who want the faerie yooyu,yes you will have enough!if you have tried hard,yes im sure you will get it!(hmm maybe not if you have less than 25 wins on yooyu ball)

I hope none of the values changed/went higher, if that's why they are taking a while! D: lol

Anyway, I must have the wearables and bed! Also, I'm torn between books and battledome equipment, although I might just wait to see if the BD equipment is worth it this time. Most likely it isn't and TNT have a bad habit of putting sub-par BDE as prizes to events.

I'm going to try to get all the books, and then if I have anything left over, something that looks neat. I'm not much for customising, so I don't need clothes or other wearables, and I doubt any BD items will be any good. :)

Somehow though, if I have enough points, I may get the Yooyu. I think I'll wait for a little while and see what the prices of things end up being. If the books are all cheap, I'll get one better prize.