Blumaroll is back. New prizes!

complicatedwishes

Blumaroll has returned, and new prizes have arrived for you to collect. Make your way to the NC Mall and you can purchase some dice.

mall_blum_crystalshh.gif mall_blum_watermillbgitem.gif mall_blum_longcrown.gif mall_blum_sidetree.gif mall_blum_noilcoat.gif

Our

Blumaroll Guide is ready with previews of current and past items. Make sure you check it out!

I wanna see all the prizes. :) I like the bouquet and frame/foreground thing

Take a look at our guide we have all the information updated and posted!

Awesomesauce! I may try to hold back my money, but it wants to be spent! I have a hard time saying 'no" to cute wearables ><

Awww, the coat is just too cute for words! :D

Exactly! I want that coat in REAL LIFE!

Before we confuse a bunch of people this item:

mall_fg_inflatablepool.gif

is not a Blumaroll prize. It will be available in the NC mall once it is released from the Future Fashions shop.

I personally was really upset with the Blumaroll. I fell upon the silver dice 7 times, and now I'm stuck with doubles of the 5 prizes available...(which I'm only fond of two really). However the prizes for falling upon the "bonus" or the "star" if you'd prefer were quite lovely, the black dress + crown. Anyways, if you like the bouquet of flowers and the noil jacket etc. etc. then go play, you'll be very happy with what they have to offer ;).

that coat is soooo cute :)

too bad i haven't got any NC... maybe i should try and buy some... even though i live in the netherlands... no gift boxes or prizes for me :(

-drools- I want the coooat!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts meet the 7 word minimum. Anything under 7 words is spam.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.