Post your Desktop!

RigelB

They say a person's computer desktop can say a lot about them. Whether it be modern and pristine, or old school and cluttered, a desktop can be customised in so many ways that each one is always unique. Post your desktop here to show off your fancy backgrounds, layouts, whatever!

Here's mine:

vnlfmc.png

I've recently got back into Prince of Persia 2008, after leaving it for two years. This is my third play-through, and it's still as fun as the first time through. Plus, the game is one of the best looking I've ever seen and the screenshots always make nice backgrounds. (This one does not do it justice, but the composition is nice.) I usually have the icons 'round the edge so there's a better view of the wallpaper. Bit of an avid gamer, as you can tell, and a techy. :) I have also cancelled my WoW subscription but keep the program around just in case.

Awesome desktop, I can't wait to see the others!

Here's mine, it's not Crobat-themed, it's Darigan Citadel-themed.

dcforacdesktop2.png

I hate hate hate cluttered desktops (as you can probably tell form the length of my quicklaunch bar). However, some things just don't have a proper folder and me being lazy... well... you see the result :D You can basically tell a lot about me by looking at this :D

screenshot.jpg

Oh, and, Crobat, Veoh Web Player FTW!!!

24v4o61.png

This is a picture made by one of my friends. the text on the bottom says "Khaotic Favorites c:"

I actually don't use about half the icons on my desktop so i don't know why they're still there.

I love your Sucker Punch desktop. ^_^ I'm a huge ice hockey fan, and one of my favorite teams is the Montreal Canadiens. I have a bit of a thing for goalies, and I adore one of theirs, Carey Price. :wub_anim: So I put together a really terrible little collage in Photoshop late one night, and it's been my desktop ever since.

280v42e.png

I love stuff like this. You actually do learn things about people! Here is mine.

desktopnj.png

I had to put a grey box over my notepad because it has some private information on it haha :P

Mahdesktop276.png

Keeping up with time is serious business to me, lol. And of course, 2NE1!

I use Start Menu to do everything else, because I'm too lazy to double click the icons on the desktop. :P

11267nb.png

My desktop is currently of my favorite model Miles. I would say what he's from but cannot on here. I found it amusing because he's holding two slices of watermelon and it looks like he's going to throw them at someone. xD

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not remove mod edits.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

blah.jpg

Sorry if the image is a bit big, I'm not particularly technology savvy. Anywho, the picture is from a really talented artist on Deviantart called michellemonique. I instantly fell in love with the picture when I saw it a few months ago.

I'll have to add my work desktop later, but this is my current desktop on my laptop. (Here in a few days, I'll be changing it back to my previous one, which I'll post as well.)

AC_DL_desktop.png

The main image was made by Wembly. It's the AC group photo for the Draik Lair Draiks. I just added the logos for the teams the Draiks pictured were supporting.

aitvaradesktopnew.png

This picture was drawn by Linsta. :D This was a screen shot I did when I originally set it.

Ohhhh, nice World of Warcraft: Cataclysm background, Ruto! Deathwing looks awesome in that shot. Might have to pick that one up myself.

Keep it up guys, this is really interesting to see!

haha, i just made a new one... it's VERY cluttered with images and stuff... it's sort of a chaos... which fits me 'cause i'm chaotic as hell XD

desktop.png

i bet i'm more chaotic since my alias is Khaos... :P

anyway... i didn't change it, but i added more pictures and now t shuffles every 10 seconds.

33f9tl0.png67juhx.png

2krgb4.png

i think you can figure out my personality from these