Nice that it's over....

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm rather glad it's over this year. Everything was so confusing and stressful, and the game servers didn't seem to be able to handle the amount of people playing very well.

My husband is especially happy that I'm not going to be freaking out after work with my "BUT I HAVE TO GET X MANY GAMES DONE BEFORE I GO TO BED."

I'm excited to get prizes but I wouldn't have minded a few more days of play. It wasn't really stressful to me and I thought things went pretty smoothly. The new format was a bit confusing but I tried to just not pay attention to the brackets and things and just play as much as I could each day.

I enjoyed this year, and reached my goal of All Star, but I'm glad it's over. My wrist hurts, and I'm tired. :D Now I can't wait for the prize shop and getting back to playing games for NP.

I enjoyed this year, and reached my goal of All Star, but I'm glad it's over. My wrist hurts, and I'm tired. :D Now I can't wait for the prize shop and getting back to playing games for NP.

Same here, and I think my wrist is really messed up too. It hurts to rotate it or crack it even. Lol it might be carpel tunnel or something. Congrats on All Star. :)

It's not really over until TNT confirms the tie breaker match between Meridell and Mystery Island since they can't share the 2nd place trophy together (as shown here).

Other than what I posted above, I feel rather moderate that the cup ended, though I'm still rather down that TNT shortened it for whatever reason (I miss the old format and all of that time you had to rack up Rank Points).

At least ranking up was easier this year than it was last year boundaries-wise. Took me the first nine days to get to All-Star (and I tired out after making it there).

We have a tie-breaker as well,those Moltarans should be ready!

I enjoyed it; it was a nice break from working on NeoQuest. It was just long enough for me to be happy about getting back to NQ now! I'm looking forward to the possible tie breakers and seeing the prize shop opened, rewards handed out, etc.

I'm quite glad it's over too. I was really into the spirit at the games at the beginning, but as the new system started to take form and I realised how out of my reach All-Star was, I slumped off a bit in the middle. But I paced myself towards the end and kept playing and managed to reach my new target of Rank 10.

I'm kinda glad it's over, but i wouldn't mind if it had a few more days. This year I spent so much with my parents that I almost didn't play this year ( Oh well! Atleast I enjoyed it. I really wanted prizes but I guess I won't get any because of my super low rank :(

I echo everyone's sentiments, I'm glad it's over.. I was really looking forward to it before it started, but I felt really disheartened with the bracket system they introduced. It just threw the fairness completely off. I think everyone can agree that the 4th round brackets were unbelievably unfair.

Yeah - man so glad the stress is over. This was a shoddy year with the new system. I hope next year's Cup will be the old way again! :D

Anywhoot, now that I have time again, time to see Brave! And draw my Water faerie.

Good riddance, I say. I've participated in every Cup so far, and I'm sick of them. There's nothing like an event that requires grinding Flash games to remind you that TNT makes really bad Flash games. I won't speak for anyone else, but I, personally, don't find anything fun in any of the Cup games. I find them boring and crudely made, at best, and there's really no excuse for it at this stage. They've been running these things for years, so it's not like they haven't had time to polish them.

I've kept doing it so long out of a perverse sense of loyalty, I suppose. I've stuck with Shenkuu for a long while now; I like to contribute for the sake of the other loyal ninja. It's been a colossal waste of time, though. Maybe it just took this year's shoddy bracket mechanic to make me admit it.

Ended up playing 205 Yooyuball games yesterday, and got exhausted due to lack of rest and such.

You want to know what I have to really say?

It's really all 100% over...

It'll be officially over when the final results are out and the Prize Shops released, too.

Now I can go back and watch animes and all of that other stuff I liked doing before the cup started.

Wait a minute... Kreludor won this one and Virtupets won the last one and they're both in space...

tumblr_m2ypqp3sl91qj75ay.png

But anyway, I'm pretty glad that it's over. If ki can't get anything good out of the prize shop, i might end up saving them for the next AC.

Wait a minute... Kreludor won this one and Virtupets won the last one and they're both in space...

tumblr_m2ypqp3sl91qj75ay.png

But anyway, I'm pretty glad that it's over. If ki can't get anything good out of the prize shop, i might end up saving them for the next AC.

Khaos, I don't think that you can rack up prize shop points from previous Altador Cups. Once the next Altador Cup starts, the prize shop points from the past AC will become null and void, so spend them before ACVIII begins!

Its sorta good that its done....

All the tension.....

Khaos, I don't think that you can rack up prize shop points from previous Altador Cups. Once the next Altador Cup starts, the prize shop points from the past AC will become null and void, so spend them before ACVIII begins!

That is true.

:O

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts are at 7 words or more, quotes don't count. Also, no double posting. Use the edit button if you have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Now I can go back and watch animes and all of that other stuff I liked doing before the cup started.

You mean you weren't all along? I would have gone mad (or at least quit) long ago if I did nothing but stare at the tedious games I was playing. I shrink my browser window down to the size of the game, then run video in another window. It's not like you have to actually pay attention to the games to rack up the required scores.