Nail Art

complicatedwishes

• 4 months later...

Was tired of working on school work, so worked on these while watching Netflix

gu22.jpg

• 2 months later...

All the nail art looks so amazing! Even though I like it so much though I'll probably not put anything on. Anything on my nails just feels uncomfortable :(

If I had to, I'll like paint the edge of my nails to match my jeans or something. Simple but it looks great!

Wow it looks amazing! And the process sounds so complicated; how long do the nails usually last?

Depends. If I don't pick at them, 5 days to a week. I like to seal them with topcoat. Prevents things from getting under the clay and lifting it off.

• 3 weeks later...

Techno Daleks! Was inspired by a blog post and thought I'd try it

shUJjFl.jpg

Valentine plaid

jntYwjF.png

• 9 years later...
On 6/23/2012 at 9:40 AM, Emily said:

So cute!

We must keep this thread.

I'm a nail polish addict (I'm talking hundreds of bottles) and am always looking for new designs.

Easiest way to clean up around cuticles is to take a medium pointed-tipped paintbrush dipped in acetone or polish remover and just go around the cuticles. You'd be surprised in the difference it makes in the finished look.

Keep the pics coming! I'll be sure to post next time I do art (been using all my polishes from China Glazes Hunger Games collection Isabella Wilson, so no art until I've worn them all!)

i just read the reverse french manicure thread and i realized that we dont have a thread for nails.... specifically on nail arts...

i went through this "nails" phase last summer....
ended up buying every single color imaginable.. in three different versions too.. matte, shimmer and glitter.... i think i have about 100+ nail polish bottles sitting around in my room somewhere... :D
i even went out and bought japanese nail art books for inspiration...
i was doing everything to my nails...
reverse french, rhinstones, stencils, you name it... :innocent:

so anyways.... here some pictures i found.... enjoy!