Looking to Advertise an Item to Buy or Sell?

Superfly

I have a Starry Paint Brush for 89K and Sugar Cookie Wings for 13.5K. Last time I looked both were among the lowest SW prices, if not the lowest :).

They're in my shop so no reservations...just posted this in case anyone here is interested.

i redeemed a bunch of RL tcg cards, got some pretty decent items, but two don't have prices on tp, ssw, or here at the database. anyone ever seen either of these sell?

https://images.neopets.com/items/tcg_0049_UL17_haunted.gif

Coconut Shy (TCG) r103

https://images.neopets.com/items/bd_candlestick.gif

Wax Covered Candlestick r101

i put them on tp with totally made up prices....just to see what happened xD

I'm selling a snow fortress foreground in my shop for 38,888 NP only. The cheapest on the shop wiz so far is 42,500 ...

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=darkobsession

and I can really really use the NP ^_^

I broke my own rule and opened my trick-or-treat bags. Luckily, I recieved a few of the Silhouette backgrounds. I have 2 Lost Desert ones 1 Lost Desert one and 1 Mystery Island one up for trade. If a member of TDN bids, I'll take 10k off the current trading post lowest price. Just send a quick neomail to let me know you're a TDN member :)

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=owner&search_string=woccawoccawocca

I have an Icy Snowflake in the Trading Post right now :) I'm wanting 150k for it, which is less than I bought it for, but i'm willing to haggle if you're from TDN:

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=360799279

Well, I am selling a Snow Baby Fireball. (What an oxymoron, eh?) I found all shop wiz prices to be 45k+, and I am selling mine at 30k. I just found out today, (after 4 days of having it in my shop priced well below it's value, then asking if I was overpriced on the neopets help boards,) that painted petpets are extremely hts.

My Shop

But if you want one, feel free to take a peek. :*

Anyone have rare gnomes that arent in my gallery that would be willing to sell me discounted? I have some in my old neohome like bat thing gnome and a couple others. Im also interested in mushrooms of all types. Anyone know the name of the site where you can look up neoitems? I want to search for gnomes and get the list of all of them. Maybe it was neoitems.com?

I found it, it's neoitems.net

Hi all!

I have randomly come across a...

FINNEUS STAMP!

Now, I don't need this item, nor do I particularily want it! I'm not planning on collecting stamps so it is no use to me, however I am sure that a number of collectors are after this at a reasonable price.

I've done a bit of research and est value is 150,000 according to various sources.*

These stamps are going for 115,000 - 150,000 on the trading post, but I only want 100,000NP. :wub_anim:

If you mention that you are from here, it's yours for 99,500.

User Lookup: led_zeppelin_rock

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=361154447

:)

*According to Jellyneo, and various sites on google. Sorry to list the competitors but it's good to get a general idea :)

I currently have a bunch of random things in my shop, for cheap. Verified w/ SW. Also I have a few auctions for Gelert Lightning Boots, Gelert Tail Armour, and Jazzmosis Xmas Ticket(retired). Also have borovan ice cream scoop for those interested. Anything in my gallery, I'm willing to part with at the right price. (Nothing too pricey though.)

ALSO STAMPS

Tyrannian Elephante Stamp (est. 48k-99k on SW)(willing to part for 75k)

Grarrg Stamp (est. 195k on Collector's Paradise, unable to find on SW) (Willing to part for 200k, or a deal w/ some Lab Maps. :])

If you have offers - please feel free to neomail me @ nsyncgurljc07

I'm mostly saving up towards the rest of my Secret Lab Map.

Looking to sell:

Green Tonu Morphing Potion [super Rare - r99] 230k

Disturbing Gelatin [Rare - r89] 120k

Charms Stamp [Very Rare - r90] 129k

Rainbow Pteri Feather Stamp[Very Rare - r93] 300k

Magma Pool Stamp [uncommon - r80] 130k

Eliv Thade Sandwich [Rare - r89] 150k

Space and Magic [ultra Rare - r96] 600k

Of course. I can always lower some. ;)

NM - JazzedFish, or send me a mail this way.

Nothing super duper special, but I have:

Bottled Dark Faerie

Niten Hiroru

Lu, Vo, Eo, Main Codestones

Ten Dubloon Coin

...And cheap things for people that want the Pack Rat avatar

I have 49 Mummy Babies, which just exceeds the 5 million value for the I Taunt the Pant Devil Avatar. If any of you want a lend, feel free to neomail me and let me know that you're from TDNforums. If no one is interested then I'm going to stuff them in my shop in a few days. Or use them as extra Petpet Lab Ray test subjects.

I may ask for collateral since they cost quite a bit for me. I may also take a while to reply because I go on Neopets for 2-3 hours a day.

*Edit* I also have a bunch of bone sceptres in my shop.