Looking to Advertise an Item to Buy or Sell?

Superfly

I was wondering if someone on here had the most expensive of the secret lab map pieces and if they would possibly hold it for me until I had the money saved up for it, I am still saving now but I will have the money in no time flat. PM or NM me if you do, thanks sooooooo much in advance :)

I'll PM you. I have an extra one and if anyone is looking for pieces, I can sell them.

I'm selling the Neovia Shop Silhouette Background and the Wheel of misfortune one.

I don't know what price I'm after yet though.. cause I have no idea what they are going for. xD

USUKI SALE!

I have more than 40 different Usuki items in my shop. They are priced lowest on Shop Wiz, because I really just want to get rid of them. Check my shop here: http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=beabeebzz :)

Clearing out my safety deposit box after getting the packrat avatar means I have a lot of stuff I want to get rid of. I'll be trying to update daily and will either try to match the lowest prices I can find on the shop wizard or undercut. Anything selling for 99np and below I'm selling for 1np. If things aren't sold after a few days I'll be putting them on the money tree instead to make room for more stuff I want to sell. Hope you guys will take a look! Thanks!

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=crazy_biscuit

Clearing out my safety deposit box after getting the packrat avatar means I have a lot of stuff I want to get rid of. I'll be trying to update daily and will either try to match the lowest prices I can find on the shop wizard or undercut. Anything selling for 99np and below I'm selling for 1np. If things aren't sold after a few days I'll be putting them on the money tree instead to make room for more stuff I want to sell. Hope you guys will take a look! Thanks!

http://www.neopets.c...r=crazy_biscuit

I bought lots of stuff! Thanks for the cheap items. I'm trying to get the packrat avi myself. ^_^

I bought lots of stuff! Thanks for the cheap items. I'm trying to get the packrat avi myself. ^_^

Thank you! :laughingsmiley: I restocked since then, hehe.

I forgot to mention it in my last message, but if anyone wants anything pricey discounted and I'm around at the time then I'd be happy to do that.

I actually somehow snagged the piece on the left in the shop wizard for only 99K so I would be on the lookout and then found the same person had a trade in the trading post for the other piece so I got lucky. don't know if that would help any but that's how I finished mine quickly :)

I have a Ghostkershield in my trades ^^

Preferably looking for a Draik MP (any) but will take 7 mil in pure so I can buy one :3

Frost Bow up for Auction

http://www.neopets.c...on_id=176066310

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

If anyone is selling a Snowy Cottage Background, please PM me or neomail me because I'm looking to buy one! ^_^

Much thanks to the very kind and very generous vyvren for helping me with that background. :) However I am now looking to buy Terror Mountain Igloo Background and Snow Laden Foreground, if anyone has one of either they'd be willing to sell to me. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Haliaetus

I have a Krawk Transmogrification Potion for 5M if anyone's interested.

Also, feel free to check out my shop and see if anything strikes your fancy.

That is very overpriced to me considering that they are fluctuating between 3.7-3.8 million. The ones for 5 million are trying to raise/inflate the price.

Just received a Maraquan Paint Brush from winning on the Fruit Machine. I am relatively new to Neopets after a 10 year hiatus. So I don't know what route to take as far as putting it for trade, auction, etc. I also don't know how to do these things but with a little guidance I am sure I could figure it out. I would have posted this in "Help" but I didn't want to get a warning to post it here instead just incase. But if you are interested in it please let me know! I am wanting to get at least 6.5 million neopoints from this paint brush

Got a little antsy and decided to set up a trade. Traded it for a Eventide Paint Brush. If anyone is interested in the paint brush I will set up a trade for you! Wanting at least 7million NP for this one.

I have a white paint brush I got from a random event up in the trading post for 1.9 million, but willing to drop it to 1.5 possibly lower for a fellow TDN'er if you neomail me :) and if you want it just let me know your TDN username when you neomail me and I will put an auction up for you (per nf only auction, so if you want it I will add you to make it easier).

They have both been sold!

So I have not been having an easy time trying to find the first Secret Lab map piece. I've been saving up but only have a little over 400k. I DON'T WANNA WAIT ANY LONGER! So if anyone would be willing to hand it over for that much please let me know :) it would be greatly appreciated.