Teams Your Team Didn't Play

I want to put together a list of the teams that didn't play each other during the four rounds. Is there a team that played everyone? Who played the least amount of teams? Let's see!

Altador: didn't play Faerieland, Mystery Island, Roo Island, Shenkuu, Terror Mountain - 5

Brightvale: didn't play Faerieland, Krawk Island, Maraqua, Terror Mountain - 4

Darigan: didn't play Kiko Lake, Lost Desert, Meridell, Mystery Island, Terror Mountain - 5

Faerieland: didn't play Altador, Brightvale, Kreludor, Lost Desert, Roo Island, Shenkuu - 6

Haunted Woods: didn't play Kiko Lake, Krawk Island, Tyrannia - 3

Kiko Lake: didn't play Darigan, Haunted Woods, Virtupets - 3

Krawk Island: didn't play Brightvale, Haunted Woods - 2

Kreludor: didn't play Faerieland, Lost Desert, Moltara, Mystery Island, Terror Mountain - 5

Lost Desert: didn't play Maraqua, Kreludor, Darigan, Faerieland - 4

Maraqua: didn't play Brightvale, Lost Desert, Meridell,Terror Mountain - 4

Meridell: didn't play Darigan, Maraqua - 2

Moltara: didn't play Kreludor, Roo Island, Shenkuu - 3

Mystery Island: didn't play Altador, Darigan, Kreludor, Virtupets - 4

Roo Island: didn't play Altador, Faerieland, Moltara, Tyrannia, Virtupets - 5

Shenkuu: didn't play Altador, Faerieland, Moltara, Tyrannia, Virtupets - 5

Terror Mountain: didn't play Altador, Brightvale, Darigan, Kreludor, Maraqua, Tyrannia - 6

Tyrannia: didn't play Haunted Woods, Roo Island, Shenkuu, Terror Mountain - 4

Virtupets: didn't play Kiko Lake, Mystery Island, Roo Island, Shenkuu - 4

This list should be final, but I might still be missing teams so please double check me!

Kreludor hasn't played: Mystery Island, Terror Mountain, Faerieland, Lost Desert or Moltara.

Yes, please document how much of a gigantic fail this was :)

They need to be reminded for the years to come!

I absolutely have to agree with you on this one Hrtbrk. I would have liked to go up against all the teams instead of several of the teams multiple times.

to be honest this was the worst AC ever !!

even worse than the first one where people could join teams which advanced to the next stage

we have LD (3rd time) & RI (4th time) ... AGAIN !!

we didn't play Moltara , FL , Altador ... how lucky are we ?

perhaps we can get a win out of Kiko Lake and Brightvale

Well,I think it was:FL,KI,KL,MD,SK...tell me if im missing some....

VP is up against FL today for the record.

I am in Kreludor and I am itching to beat Mystery Island since the 2nd round. (I am guessing that's why their ranking is so good, they are never in my and darigan group) Too bad it will never happen. And why do we have to be with darigan 3 times in a row?

KI hasn't played: altador, brightvale, haunted woods, tyrannia

Altador and Tyrannia are in our current bracket. So by the end we will have not faced just Haunted Woods and Brightvale.

We actually faced each other in the first round.

to be honest this was the worst AC ever !!

even worse than the first one where people could join teams which advanced to the next stage

we have LD (3rd time) & RI (4th time) ... AGAIN !!

we didn't play Moltara , FL , Altador ... how lucky are we ?

perhaps we can get a win out of Kiko Lake and Brightvale

We are the luckiest team in the cup! T.T

Please TNT, this new system is a big fail. I was really looking forward to play against teams who we are able to evenly compete with. But we (SK) didn't get it.

This group format would have been good if they kinda followed FIFA's style. Randomly grouping (for the AC) the 18 teams. Then the top 2 of each group advance to a one-legged/two-legged knock-out phase.

But what TNT has given us, is a very... sad thing.

Teams that Darigan Citadel did not go up against or will go up against this year:

Mystery Island

Meridell

Lost Desert

Kiko Lake

Terror Mountain

Virtupets hasn't played Meridell or Terror Mountain either (for now), despite those three teams being in the same bracket.

Well, I'm particularly counting the teams after this round is finished, so if they're in your bracket right now you'll be playing them eventually.

Well, I'm particularly counting the teams after this round is finished, so if they're in your bracket right now you'll be playing them eventually.

Yeah and we have, though of course Meridell nor Mystery Island has ever been in any of our brackets so we'll never get to beat them.

This has been my biggest complaint ever since I did the math in the last round. Due to us getting into brackets with only two new teams each time, we left round 3 with still 8 teams to face and that meant, at minimum, we would finish the tournament without ever facing 3 of them....well, when I saw the brackets for the final round, AGAIN only two new teams that we haven't yet faced and now we're gonna finish without ever facing a full 1/3 of ALL the teams in the tournament. This new format has been a HUGE fail and if they ever use it again, they either need to add a fifth round or fix it so that each team still goes up against every other team at least once.

Also, I want to know how bracket rankings work. It seems like no matter how you do, you don't really change position much. It should move based on that round's results (although...Terror Mountain still would've ranked near last considering our performance this year).