Happy Nimmo Day!

hrtbrk

Water Nimmo doesn't have any of the water features of other neopets .. it rather looks camouflage

Skunk Nimmo is just black and white

Clothes are nice .. Punk/Goth :)

Yeah i

Water Nimmo doesn't have any of the water features of other neopets .. it rather looks camouflage

Skunk Nimmo is just black and white

Clothes are nice .. Punk/Goth :)

dont like the new color for the Nimmo. But the clothes are really nice!! I liked the hair for both!! :D

the new wigs are great, especially the boy wig. :D we need more good boy clothes! and its hard for clothes to look good on them, because the pose is very awkward :P but i like all the new stuff.

i do not love the water nimmo :( feel its missing something compared to the other water pets.

I really like how the Water Nimmo came out. It would go great with the new Water Greeble.

This may be the best set of Nimmo outfits I've seen (really like the female one), too. Rock on, Nimmos!

The clothes and wigs look fantastic, but wow, the colours are a real letdown. :(

The Water Nimmo is a bit bland, but I see what they were going for. Nimmos don't really have fur or rough edges that they could turn into light blue splashes as they did with other Water pets. They just went for a slimy-smooth-water-toad look, which is pretty special, although this look will probably not justify the price of a Water Paint Brush or MP for most users. As for the clothes, they're really horrible. Especially the shoes, oh dear.