Which team would be your second choice?

Rebeka

So, if you wouldn't pick the team you (obviously) did, which team would be your second choice?

Just being curious :)

I would go with Darigan Citadel, but I felt like I failed Maraqua last year, with not playing, so I had to make it up to them :) Anyway DC I'm cheering for you guys too!

Edit: I hope there isn't any other topic about this, if it is, I apologize.

If I wasn't Darigan Citadel, I'd join Kreludor since their skills have been increasing pretty well (as well as maintaining them) in the later Altador Cups.

I would hope nothing ever happened to prevent Mystery Island from playing!

But if I had to choose, I would probs then join Shenkuu or Terror Mountain :P

Shenkuu because a lot of my pals support them (I support from the sidelines) and Terror Mountain has the best colors and the people are nice too ^^

I would only really leave TM if they had to sit out a year or if Prytariel got removed from the roster in some manner (switched to another team or taken out of the competition entirely). If that happened, here's how I'd rank the teams as far as my wanting to join them, from least likely to most likely:

17.Altador

16.Mystery Island

15.Faerieland

14.Brightvale

13.Tyrannia

12.Kiko Lake

11.Roo Island

10.Virtupets

9.Krawk Island

8.Shenkuu

7.Lost Desert

6.Meridell

5.Darigan Citadel

4.Haunted Woods

3.Kreludor

2.Maraqua

1.Moltara

Before ACVII, I had narrowed it down to Brightvale, Haunted Woods, Tyrannia and possibly Roo Island. Had I not picked HW, it would have been one of those three. I like Brightvale's colour scheme, environment and focus on knowledge, Tyrannia's prehistoric and rather monstrous looking pets and Roo Island's bright colours, sense of humour and sportsmanship. Haunted Wood's focus on Halloween, gross things and monsters plus their colour scheme and very charming, unique team (Krell Vitor, Wan Dirx and Zo Junior for the win) won me over. I like space too but Kreludor seemed a bit crowded and Virtupets would suffer the Winner's Curse.

I adore my team, but if it poofed I'd go to Terror Mountain or Darigan Citadel. Those are the 2 teams I secretly root for.

Actually I might've chosen Faerieland despite its very low rankings, since I'm really into cutesy and pink stuff, but it's just that they had to recently change their colour scheme, and yeah... I'm not a big fan of it. XD

Other second choices for me would've been Darigan Citadel, Kreludor, Moltara, Shenkuu, Haunted Woods, Terror Mountain, Roo Island, Mystery Island, or Krawk Island. (Wow I'm pretty indecisive haha)

Actually I might've chosen Faerieland despite its very low rankings, since I'm really into cutesy and pink stuff, but it's just that they had to recently change their colour scheme, and yeah... I'm not a big fan of it. XD

Other second choices for me would've been Darigan Citadel, Kreludor, Moltara, Shenkuu, Terror Mountain, Mystery Island, or Krawk Island. (Wow I'm pretty indecisive haha)

I can help you with that indecisiveness...pick Terror Mountain. ;)

I used to play for Shenkuu, with whom Maraqua would have been my second choice. Now it IS Maraqua, and my second choice would probably be either Virtupets, Haunted Woods, or the ever so popular Darigan Citadel.

I'm a huge mermaid fan, so that's one of the many reasons I picked Maraqua as my #1 team, I'm a huge fan of sci-fi, so Virtupets is a second choice, and as for the Haunted Woods, I love Halloween, the occult, and monsters, my favourite holiday is Halloween, my birthday is in October, and my main is in the HW. And I love the idea of playing for the bad guys as well, so DC is another idea (and its the most popular team imo). So for second choice it's a tie between those three. ^^

When i played for Shenkuu, I was a huge fan of anime, but I'm over that now, and I eventually got bored with playing for SK.

If DC never existed, I would go with Mystery Island. Cause I was actually loyal to them for 3 years, but I felt I needed a change, so I went to DC. But MI is also one team I *secretly* root for. But when the time comes where we play against them, there will be no mercy for my former team :P