The ALP

Matt

At the rate of current donations? Ha, never... we'd need to be very, very lucky indeed to ever get a SuAP for lending!

Based on the donations we've received since Ashley and I took over, it'll take us almost 5 years just to get a new Bony Grarrl Club :(

Well better late then never I guess. If we keep donating, we *might* get there eventually.

i hope someone is here

im wondering how i can borrow items for the avatars items under 3mil i have pure collateral

the thing is i only have pure to get lent the Zafara - Double Agent. how would that work out or it wouldn't? since only 800k is allowed to be traded perhaps an auction worth more then the price or something?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Princess Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post, use the edit button instead. Posts merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hi,

I have a question about the Pet Lending program thingy-what if you're under 13 (U13ers can't Neomail xD) and you want to borrow a pet/avatar item? Can you send something like "Hi, I want to borrow [pet or avatar item here] please. My username is [neopets username], thank you :D" in a forum PM to someone on the forums that is responsible for the ALP instead?

Thanks. :)

(I'm just making sure xD)

For items, yeah just PM either Ashley or myself and we'll set something up :)

Pets are a bit different though, because we like to keep in contact with people via neomail while our pets are out in the chains - to keep up with whats going on with them all, and to make sure they don't get lost... we might be able to work something out, but it will depend on the person.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I am currently lending rarebabe45214 and on wheel of misfortune i landed on POX and so rarebabe45214 (orange Grundo) got neoflu, do you want me to leave the neoflu on rarebabe so that everyone can get meuka as a battledome challanger? I have bought the medication of neoflu which i can either use now or sent on. what should i do?

I can't answer the first question because I don't know (in NP, anyways. You can check jerrypteri for the items they have).

For the second, we can obviously assume it's for more items. It seems to be saved for a BGC, but as stated before, it'll take a LONG time... :(

We need a mercenary of RSers. XD

I don't know off the top of my head how much we have, but if you go to jerrypteri and look in the shop we keep the total updated on there. And yes the donations go towards avatar items we do not have yet, currently we are going for the BGC and yes it's going to take ages.

Hello all (: I'm sorry if this question has already been answered (I wasn't too eager about looking through all 9 pages) but I was wondering if when we apply for a pet, could we apply for a pet for each month all at once? Or would we have to ask for one pet at a time?

If no one understands what I'm asking then I'll try to think of an easier way to explain this haha :P

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone,

I am currently lending rarebabe45214 and on wheel of misfortune i landed on POX and so rarebabe45214 (orange Grundo) got neoflu, do you want me to leave the neoflu on rarebabe so that everyone can get meuka as a battledome challanger? I have bought the medication of neoflu which i can either use now or sent on. what should i do?

I am desperate to get Meuka - been trying 4 or 5 times a day for over a year now with no luck. Is rarababe45214 part of a chain and if so how do I apply to join the chain? Thanks in advance for any help.

• 4 weeks later...

Jerrypteri was frozen overnight. We are working to get it back but for now all pet and item lending has been suspended. We'll try to keep you updated!

For people who have our pets from this month's chains, I will be contacting you soon.

• 4 weeks later...