The ALP

Matt

The answer to your question is right in front of you. Well, not right now, but would've been when you made that post. :)

Check out the Avaliable for Lending subforum. There it has a list with all of what we can lend as well as the lending rules. It's all outlined in there, so I suggest you read it.

The Federal Government has launched an acquisition against the ALP - you may see our totals fluctuating slightly as a result.

In all seriousness, though, the ALP total has dropped quite a bit because someone on the forums offered us quite a smashing deal on a Mootix. :D

Mentioned here.

• 2 weeks later...
The answer to your question is right in front of you. Well, not right now, but would've been when you made that post. :)

Check out the Avaliable for Lending subforum. There it has a list with all of what we can lend as well as the lending rules. It's all outlined in there, so I suggest you read it.

Not really! It just says stuff like 'no swearing' and 'don't post more than once in a row'. Nowhere does it say how you actually borrow a neopet (or petpet) . Can you please just tell me instead of giving me the link again!!! I would be very ^_^ if you did so!!

THANKS!!! (if you're going to do it)

In the simplest of simplest words.

Step 1: Neomail JerryPteri with an application for the item you wish to borrow, remember, the application is 30% of chances

to borrow so spend some time, rather than just "GIVE ME THE CLAWED SHIELD". Remeber to include your Forum

name.

Step 2: They will neomail you back, with the collateral that the item requires.

Step 3: Collateral can be ETS Items or NP

Step 4: They will not go lower than what they smay.

Step 5: Neomail back to confirm you have the Collateral

Step 6: If Item is stolen by pant devil or Random event, you DO NOT get your Collateral Back

Step 7: You receive the item, get the avvie and send it back.

These aren't really the steps but important bits you need to know

That's... basically it. Vivi pretty much has the ALP covered. ;)

But I think that you may have been reading the wrong rules. While it's all well and good that you were, you were reading the general forum rules. The lending rules are in that forum I linked to. Whlie they may not be immediately obvious, I hope you can find them. :)

• 2 months later...

I don't think we're over 1 million, are we? One third is 833,333NP so...

Forget that. I just saw your oh-so-generous donation. :) Bringing us to over 1 million Neopoints which is definately over a third. I can't be bothered with maths at this time of night. :P

You know what, nobody really knows. :P One day over a month and a half ago, he just disappeared and we haven't seen him since. It's not like him, though, so we're trying other methods of contact. :)

Aww that's a lil sad! Eric was my fave cos he's Aussie too ;) we're upside down in time so you guys needed the Aussie mod! Maybe he lost the internet for a while like I did

erm on topic - I'm curious did whoever was asking ages ago find a lender for the Adam avvie? I guess that's not really ALP related but...maybe in the far future it will be ;) haha

Yeah. We do need Eric. When Eric does get back, however, we have a little fun for you lot. But that's all in due time. :)

Having collateral for a NP avatar would be stupidly stupid, which is why we don't do it. If you can find someone on here who trusts you enough, though, all the better.

Email? :yes:

MSN? Double :yes:

Phone him? Perhaps triple :yes:

When I ring him, I get a "Hello. The person you have called is unavaliable." in an Aussie accent.

Although I know he's still alive. He recently won an award for being a "Student of the semester" or whatever it was called on his schools newsletter.

Wouldn't it be funny if you emailed the school and left a message for him? "Dear Eric, NEOPETS FAN SITE NEEDS YOU!!!" lol I'm sure he'll be back. TDN is too addictive. And helpful! And you get avvies!! Speaking of which - that is a very good point, what on earth would collateral be! Never thought of that. Guess I'll keep playing the stock market and hope for the best :P I'm over halfway there but...11,070,786 be a long climb! Darn rich adam :P