The ALP

Matt

Last I heard, we were at 1/5th? And we haven't had to replace any of the bigger items in awhile, so we may be closer.

Last I heard, we were at 1/5th? And we haven't had to replace any of the bigger items in awhile, so we may be closer.

That's pretty awesome. Thanks for the reply :)

Can't wait till we're uber close... Fingers crossed we don't lose other items!

Psssst...I don't have to spin the wheel of extravagance anymore, so it's like I have an extra 100k lying around right now. Restock the shop! Restock the shop! Doooo iiiiiit.

so yea I just got lent an icy snow flake and was wondering why is it that the collat cost more than the item itself?

I'm guessing the collateral for ALP items is generally higher than the item's worth so that people are more likely to think twice about running away with them (because they'd be ripping themselves off).

in other news, I am super excited to be part of my first pet chains this month!

so yea I just got lent an icy snow flake and was wondering why is it that the collat cost more than the item itself?

We do try and keep the collat relatively close to the item's current price by raising or lowering our requirement as needed ^^ For example, Chokato (TCG) prices have been dropping recently, so we in turn reduced the collat needed! As was mentioned though, we like to keep the collat a little above the going rate as extra insurance; even if the item is, unfortunately, stolen, our collat policy insures that we can buy a new one even if the price suddenly increases by 20k or so :)

well then why is the fairy queen dolls collat 1.6m when the est going price is 2m

If you look at the prices of Faerie Queen Dolls in auctions, they are currently going between 1.5 and 1.6 mill :) They've hovered around that price for quite a while, I believe. I just bought one the other day for 1.5 mill ^^ Our collat is right on target.

People have to give other members a reason to buy their FQD, instead of getting theirs from the HT. On discount day, you can get a FQD from the HT for roughly 1.9 million.

The same thing happens with Baby PBs. You can buy them for 600k from the HT, and 582k on the discount day. So members sell for a lower price, to be able to sell them.

I was signed up to be lent for Ghost Krawk this month, and although I replied to Anime's message sent on the first of the month, I haven't heard anything back since, in regards to the date that I'm down for or anything. I was wondering if there's a delay or something, since I normally hear from you guys by the 5th of any month. :)

Hi there,

I was lent FQD through ALP earlier on today, and I just want to say what a positive experience it was! I don't feel right begging for lends on the neopets boards, and with all the scams going around I am not comfortable advertising that I have full collateral for items. Thank you so much for setting this program up. You have given me a safe way to get those last elusive avvy items!

I was signed up to be lent for Ghost Krawk this month, and although I replied to Anime's message sent on the first of the month, I haven't heard anything back since, in regards to the date that I'm down for or anything. I was wondering if there's a delay or something, since I normally hear from you guys by the 5th of any month. :)

The Krawk chain hasn't started yet.

Anime should have let you know the date by now... but I can tell you that the chain starts on the 11th as per her request. :P

Chain got shifted to a late start date because I like spacing things out some. No delays, just me wanting to deal with the smallest number of chains possible at any given moment xD

Hey there!

I have a pet who has a Harris that is 99+ days old.

I know there's already a pet with this in the program, but I thought I'd offer mine as well.

I'm not too sure about the procedures that go with offering a pet for the lending program, so I figured I'd ask on here:

How do you go about offering your pet for the lending program?

Best wishes!

~Sendryl

Hey there!

I have a pet who has a Harris that is 99+ days old.

I know there's already a pet with this in the program, but I thought I'd offer mine as well.

I'm not too sure about the procedures that go with offering a pet for the lending program, so I figured I'd ask on here:

How do you go about offering your pet for the lending program?

Best wishes!

~Sendryl

Thank you for offering :) But as you mentioned, we have not one, but two avatar pets that have an aged harris attached to them. So thank you for the offer, but since pet lends are done in chains, we're not currently in need of another pet for the harris avatar ^^,

Guys, really, we're glad you're so intrested in donating your pets, but we do not need any pets at this time. Please, keep them, trade or adopt them out to someone who wants them, or lend them yourself to people on the boards. There's no need to keep offering them I'm just going to keep turning them down.