The ALP

Matt

It would be great if TDN would lend the Fyora Doll

TDN's ALP does lend the Faerie Queen Doll. You can find more information about all of the items available for lending, as well as applying for lends HERE.

Hi, I just got lent an avatar item from the ALP and I wanna say thank you very much! I think you guys are running a wonderful program.

I would like to contribute in any way I can, and I happened to notice a post somewhere that you guys had a long waiting list for the ZDAP.

I would be willing to lend my ZDAP to the ALP, if that's allowed?

It's just been sitting there in my SDB and I sometimes lurk the AC to see if anyone wants to borrow it but most don't have full collateral.

Basically the ALP works by you providing full collateral for the item you wish to borrow. In other words you are paying for the item and upon return of the item to the ALP you get your collateral back.

Pet Lending requires more specific criteria to be met. For more information visit the ALP's homepage:

http://alp.thedailyneopets.com/

Read all the links listed on the panel to get better informed :)

Something Has Happened! mummifiedruki.gif You are now eligible to use 'Ruki - Mummified' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thank you guys for the lend, I'm totally stoked to have this avatar that I NEVER thought I'd get :) :) :)

Wow the chains have been a tain wreck this month and there's still about a week till they're all complete. o.o I blame the fact that literally every chain we have is running this month.

I know I usually don't reply to those NMs from you guys thanking me for all I do with the chains, but I really do appericate them. And I'd naturally like to thank everyone in the chains this month for not freaking out over the mess and just rolling with the changes I'm having to make as we go to keep things organized. TDN has the best chainers ever.

You're doing a great job! You must have a lot of patience to keep everything running like this. ;)

Thanks again on the lends and on keeping me informed. You're awesome :D

Something Has Happened! fireblumaroo.gif You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo - Fire!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I dont think they have an elly. I just picked one up from the pound and put it back the next day. He's still in there too, if you're interested. :P His name is RubyRedNose. :)

Edit: also, I was wondering how the reduced collat exactly works? I would love Meowie but dont have the collat. :P

I was wondering why I didn't see an Elle on the ALP pet lending list.

I adopted RubyRedNose and once I have the avatar I'll send him back if anyone else needs it. I love the TDN boards :) so helpful

By the way, thank you to whoever is running the donation shop (Izzy?) for restocking it :-D I'm holding off on donating for now, but I'm sure I'll be back in full force soon. Will you have trades up again at some point?

How do I become a lender? I have Mad about orange in lend for traid... I also have 3/10 Codestones (Mau, Vo and Orn)... (eventually I'll get them all!). I also have 28 Usuki items thus far (plan on slowly earning up more) the items I have are: Krawk Island Usuki Play Set, Barbecue Chef Usuki, Alpine Adventurer Usuki, Little Witch Usuki, Pink Snorkle Usuki Set, Usuki Dream Stove, Pirate Usuki Play Set, Usuki Summer Fashion Set, Snowy Valley Usuki Set, Usuki Dream Wardrobe, Little Angel Usuki Set, Time For Tennis Usuki Set, Roller Skating Usuki Set, Blonde Pigtails Usuki Hair Set, Radiant Red Head Usuki Hair Set, Funky Diva Usuki Hair Set, Beautiful Bunches Usuki Hair Set, Usuki Summer Fun Set, Usuki Gym Goddess Set, Usuki Pretty Princess Set, Usuki Toy Hoop, Tyrannian Usuki, Magical Hair Usuki, Flight Attendant Usuki, Fun in the Sun Usuki, Maraquan, Hula Girl, and Reject Usuki Spring Basket. I'm trying to earn up the pack rat thing and thus far have 136 items in my safety deposit box :) Thanks

Well at least I can get the avatars by giving you all of my neopoints...lol... eventually I'll make it :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.