End of the world. Do you believe it?

Kaito Dark

I don't believe the world will end in a week from now. I do believe humanity will end someday.

As Einstein said:

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"

Yeah, I have to admit I am a little freaked out. That's no surprise though as I am anxious about everything thanks to my anxiety disorder. I truly don't believe in it but I always doubt myself on everything. I'm happy that I'll at least be with family that day though. My boyfriends side of the family celebrates Yule on the 21st, so I'm happy I'll be with lots of people and not home all alone. If I was alone on that day I might go mad.

Didn't the world end two days ago? (:

http://abcnews.go.co...msday-prophecy/

"Anyway, “the sun has been flaring for billions of years and it has never, once, destroyed the world.”"

I found that really funny :D

Practically every night before going to sleep, I'm very aware that I may never wake up again, so I'm no more worried than normal.

Thumbs up to those people who knew that this whole thing is just this Mayan calendar ending. If the world does end the 21st it wont be the Mayans fault. Like us they just needed to change their calendar once in a while, theirs just lasts a lot longer. Once the 21st comes around though I will be taking a moment of silence for all the poor souls who got caught up in suicide cults, or were convinced to sell everything they own. Then I'll have a glass of coke (can't drink alcohol with my meds) to another day we didn't die.

Edit: Oh yeah, the 20th is my grandmother's b-day, and she'll be darned if she dies the day right after her birthday :P

Now that you mention cults... I read an article that said that a lot of one way tickets had been sold to places that supposedly will be the places people will get picked up by aliens on the 21st, for the week leading up to the 21st. That's really putting your eggs in one basket :P I'd definitely be buying a return ticket, if I was on the alien wagon. I mean, just in case. If these nutters are right, who cares if the extra money was wasted. I'd just really like to be prepared to go back home again, should it be relevant.

To anyone who is worried about tomorrow: Don't be! It's already tomorrow in Australia. :)

Currently it's 2AM on 12/21/12.

To anyone who is worried about tomorrow: Don't be! It's already tomorrow in Australia. :)

Currently it's 2AM on 12/21/12.

Whew! That's such a relief! I was getting ready to build a bunker! No, just no.

Well, we're all still here. I hope the people who started this have learned their lesson. Before you cause mass panic you should really get your facts straight.

Happy start of the 14th b'ak'tun everyone,

Yupp, were still here. Was it supposed to happen at exactly 12AM though? It's 12:20AM where I'm at.

Yupp, were still here. Was it supposed to happen at exactly 12AM though? It's 12:20AM where I'm at.

not sure the time O.o but it's already 5:30 in Sydney Australia soooo... I doubt anything will happen.

It's supposed to end at 3:00 AM Neopian Standard Time. We still have three hours until we all plummet to our cataclysmic doom lol

I don't believe it, I think the Mayans just got bored of making their calendar, died, or made a spaceship to the moon and live in a colony under its surface.

:rolleyes_anim:

Well. I think my prediction was the most accurate.

My prediction was that people would TRY to bring about the world's end around this date. Spates of violence. With last week and this week, there has been a well-publicized public shooting nearly every day. Today, there was one in Pennsylvania on a highway--and there may be more by the end of the day.

They will not succeed, but that does not mean the damage they do is not real. R.I.P.

Is it too late to say no? ;)

Personally I'm leaning towards the glacial theory. In very few words, it's a theory about a constantly returning ice age. Constantly being every 10.000 years or so, I think.

I'm also a huge fan of the Whovian-theory:

184573_511520908868594_1162236911_n.jpg