Reached rank 17 awhile ago! 3 more ranks until All star. I actually might reach it, woah :D

Keep up what you're doing and you'll hit All-Star in no time flat. :yes:

Also, we lost in MSN with Maraqua, but aced everything else! Next up on the agenda is Roo Island.

Don't underestimate RI guys, I mean, even though they're not as good as before, they're still a previous champion.

So play hard and let's go for a sweep. I think we'll need a bROOm for that... See what I did there?... too much? Ok... but you know what I mean ;)

Just got to rank 18 today, woo! 2 more until all star, hope I can reach it before round 3 ends :)

Oh and keep playing guys and let's get that sweeeeeppp :D

Woo. Double All-star! 36 games of SHSH is tirture when you know double All-star is at the other end. :P

Awesome job Ryan, I wanted to get to Double or Triple All-Star, but my playing has slowed down these past few days (after achieving All-Star).

I'll have to play MSN really fast at some point, along with Yooyuball as well. I won't be on at 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (around there) due to my sister's graduation I have to attend. D:

Let's beat Shenkuu today everyone!! :laughingsmiley:

94516.png RANK 8

:oink: :whaa: Everyone I just noticed on the standings that we are in 3rd place while Kreludor and Mystery Island are tied for 1st!!!!!!! :sad01_anim: :sad02: :ohno:

Nice sweep everybody! Now, time to play until we can't move a single finger anymore! Let's do this!

Rank 19... awesome. Just one more rank to go and I'll be complete! :D

Holy Kau, Rank 19? You need 100 more Yooyuball games to go (or less than that if you've progressed through some of that), and you'll be an All-Star in no time flat.

Is this the third time we're up against Kreludor? I'm here for revenge. :devil:

Holy Kau, Rank 19? You need 100 more Yooyuball games to go (or less than that if you've progressed through some of that), and you'll be an All-Star in no time flat.

Is this the third time we're up against Kreludor? I'm here for revenge. :devil:

I just need 49 more YYB games to go. WOOHOO! So excited. This is gonna be my first time hitting all star. :)

I just need 49 more YYB games to go. WOOHOO! So excited. This is gonna be my first time hitting all star. :)

Way to go xtreme654!! :laughingsmiley: I just got to rank 9 yesterday. Let's get Kreludor this time everyone. :rambo:

94516.png

Hey guys, I just reached ALL STAR! YES! So happy :D

Congratulations! Now we have another DC All-Star in this thread.

I'm trying to play some Make Some Noise since it's the bonus game of the day, then I'll alternate with Yooyuball later on. I'm still trying to get some extra prize shop points before I get disappointed at the end.

When I woke up and checked the results I could do nothing else but stare for a few minutes. We still might have gotten an overall loss against KD but ... a DRAW?!? In YYB?!? Against KD?!? To me it feels as if we have won and I'm in a celebration mood right now for breaking KDs YYB winning strike. We are c-c-c-combo breakers.

Yeah well we are doing our best guys and that's what counts. I'll be happy as long as we at least make the top three :) We always have next year as well.

I feel like KD is definitely going to be winning the cup this year. :(

Then I hope the Winner's Curse is still working so we have them out of our ways next year. :laughingsmiley: That's why I now actually hope they are winning.

I hope we can still end on 3rd place after next round or at least 4th. Anything just to get away from the cursed 7th we had been glued to for too long.