Should Lutari Island and Neopian Central (Including Plaza and Bazzar) join the AC?

Altador Cup Question  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should Lutari Island and Neopian Centeral(including Bazzar and Plaza) join the AC?

• Yes! Why aren't though
    • Yes, Although they might be bad.
    • No, They are unknown islands.
    • NO!! They dont deserve it!

I say no as well because, Lutari Island is inaccessible. Since it is inaccessible why would it have an AC team? As for neopia central , it isn't really a "world" like faerieland or Shenkuu. Anyway, there are already a ton of teams, don't see why we need anymore

Agreeing with hrtbrk, there are enough teams already, and besides Neopia Central is more of a marketplace.

As for Lutari Island, nah, since it's pretty much retired.

I think neopia central would be odd to add. I wouldn't mind Lutari Island but I feel like it doesn't make sense to add just one team. As most have said we do already have plenty of teams. Either way, I don't see myself ever joining any other team so I guess no new one's are necessary lol.

Eighteen Teams, Neopian Central has no main theme it's not an actual world either and therefor can't be a team (it would be mayhem if Kauvara or any of the other shopkeepers took a break to play a sport) STEALING IN THE NEOPIAN SHOPS (Headline Exclusive).

Lutari Island is just too desolate to have a team, seeing as most of the other worlds probably don't even know it exist, where would this imaginary yooyuball team come from?

I would say Nay. Even if Lutari Island did become a team, TNT would have to create another team to even it out, you can't have a tournament layout with 19 teams, and since NC isn't an option as the other team they would have to create another world to compete against even out the number from Lutari Island.

It was a good thought though, you're head is in the right place, but I would just stick with what we have at the moment.

As for teams having a theme, KL is the only one I can think of the doesn't have a real theme... in my opinion. BV and MD sorta share one. If Lutari Island is created, they'd have to share the Island Theme with MI, if not then something new and fresh.

Neopia Central I just can't see as a team. Shopkeepers playing as the defenders and forwards? That's crazy. Plus they don't really have a theme. I think the more teams the better, but it just won't happen.

Lutari Island is a strong possibility is they release it though. But once that happens, it is an odd number of teams again...

I'd say yes on Lutari Island and Neopia Central because it seems unfair they dont considering the other places that made it. Also because then wed have twenty teams, and the Cup could havea five tier system for the finals, plus a single Round Robin format.

If Lutari Island was added, why would there be any reason to join it - what with all the inaccessibility.

And Neopia Central? It doesn't seem like a very good idea. But its funny how Kiko Lake themselves are there and not Neopia.

Lutari Island: maybe but I think they will fail like Moltara

Neopia Central: that looks like it's only there for shops and has no inhabitants - the people come here from other towns to work (or go shopping) but don't live there