Have you ever been frozen?

Navy

I was mistakenly frozen for suspicious account activity today, and I've never been frozen before.

I'm curious if any of you have ever been frozen and if so, why?

I was once when someone else somehow got into my account and started posting bad things in a guild I was apart of and on the neoboards. I unfortunately was never able to get my account back. I really didn't try all that hard though. At the time I wasn't as invested in neopets as I am now and the account didn't have anything that great.

I have luckily never been frozen. I say luckily because to get avatars and BD challengers I like to refresh a lot!

Way back when (when my account didn't have anything of worth) I wouldn't have minded to be frozen and think nothing of stating a new account... but if my main was frozen now I think I'd be done with Neo... kinda like my angry birds, there's no way I'm starting over from the beginning.

Yep once. It was back when I was about 12 or 13. They said I "cheated" on a game. I don't know how that's possible but whatever. xD

Ha ha!!! I'm surprised I never got warned for how I play Dice-A-Roo.. The button that starts the game, I click and hold it then start hitting enter like crazy, release the mouse button and keep hitting enter like mad for about a minute at a time; it moves you through the game really fast, like 2-3 minutes and your pet gets bored. I generally get a lot of food when I do it that way too but I've found I can only do it with IE, not G-Chrome..

As for being frozen, never; although I HAVE been kicked off the Shop Wizard for using it too much while trying to price items in my shop to stock it... Kinda sucky.. And why would they freeze you for refreshing too much when that's how you get a Challenger? Kind of an oxy moron, wouldn't ya think? I find Neo to be kind of wishy-washy and hypocritical sometimes, stopped playing for a long time because of it, but.. I just can't stay away :)

Yes, twice even. Once for getting CGed and TNT freezing my account to protect it, and the next one I wasn't given any reason, I was just frozen o_O Anyway, I got them back pretty quickly, so I suppose I'm not so fussed about it anymore

Yes, someone hacked into my account and I wrote to TNT so they could froze it and they did within 15 min (I am grateful for that!). I got it back, luckily :)

yup. when i first started playing neopets my siblings and i all played on the same computer. i guess they thought one person was using all the accounts and they froze us

Nope, I've always been lucky enough to not be frozen or warned. I stay off the boards and deliberately refresh slowly enough for them to be certain it's a person - paranoia! Originally I doubt I'd have minded much...now it would be the end of neo for good as far as I'm concerned. I wouldn't want to start afresh with new pets who I had no attachment to.

Write to TNT politely asking what you've been frozen for. If it's for your own protection give them all the proof they need that they account belongs to you and again politely ask for it back.

Yep, unfortunately xP I was 12 or so and fell for a scam where I lost access to my account, so I reported it myself and got it frozen. Got it back though and still using it today ^_^ Other than that, just self-freezing of some unimportant sides to make sure I don't have too many by accident when including old accounts.

Not so far... *knocks on wood* I'm paranoid but figure that I play by the rules and don't do anything shady, so if it does get frozen it'll most likely be down to bad luck for one reason or another, i.e. my account gets hacked or TNT make a mistake. I really hope that doesn't happen :)

I've been frozen twice, both because CG'ers. But I got my account both times, and no harm was done, so whatever.

Haven't been frozen (or suspended/warned/silenced) either!

Wait, by suspicious activity, doesn't that mean that you were frozen for your protection?

Pretty much, I just hope I get a response sometime within the next two or three weeks.

Also, guys, what does CGing or whatever mean?