How many times a day do you play KQ?

I used to play KQ like a madman...a long time ago. I think that was back when KQ was new and there were tons of players still in there, eager to earn NPs and not quit on you in the middle of the game. I could play up to 20 times a day, usually I was able to coordinate with guildmates to play KQ with. Nowadays I can't be bothered anymore :P The quality of honest people playing has drastically decreased since say, 4 years ago? I really do want to play more, I just can't find the motivation these days. I could really use more codestones, though.

I don't find myself playing many games at all. I've gotten back into regular training, so I'll play a couple games if I have time once in a while. hoping for codestones.

I used to play KQ like a madman...a long time ago. I think that was back when KQ was new and there were tons of players still in there, eager to earn NPs and not quit on you in the middle of the game. I could play up to 20 times a day, usually I was able to coordinate with guildmates to play KQ with. Nowadays I can't be bothered anymore :P The quality of honest people playing has drastically decreased since say, 4 years ago? I really do want to play more, I just can't find the motivation these days.

I'm kind of in the same boat. I used to play 10-20 games at a time, but find it's harder now because of quitters. However, I do find I have more luck with joining existing games than starting my own. I can't remember the last time I had someone quit on me when joining a game they had created. This way, you can also see their rating before you join. It does sometimes limit the boards you can play, but it's worth it, to me, to be able to get through a whole game.

0 - 5 times a day, usually.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts are at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I go 10 a day, mostly because I spend so much NP per day, and I need a quick 100k a day to make up for what I spend.

And I rarely get quitters. o_O

Usually 10 times a day, unless I have important things to do. I try to milk all the chances I can get for valuables. I rarely encounter quitters, but some days are worse than others... At least is doesn't take long to finish 10 games (in 2 player that is and without lag, which some people have problems with), a little over an hour. But throughout the day, unless I'm REALLY bored, then all at once..

I haven't played in a couple of months. Before that I used to play with my sister a few times a month, but her computer broke and she hasn't been on since. We'd usually chat on the phone or play together in person. I just don't have as much fun playing with strangers! Hopefully she gets back online soon :)

I played yesterday for the first time in a long time and I only played twice. I attempted 5 times though but people quit on me. I don't really understand the smiley faces next to people's names because I'm still getting quitters even if they have a good rating. Oh well.

I kind of go through phases...usually when I'm looking for neggs or codestones. It's not quite as amusing for me though as my computers so slow that I almost always lose at the mini games which gives me a massive handicap in playing. I'll still play through to the end as you can get codestones and neggs out of the silver prizes and I only ever play 2 player games but it does kind of lose the amusement factor.

I mean I'm usually half way through watering my second plant on that game by the time my opponent is cutting down the fourth stalk...same goes for most of them...

I try to get 10 gold keys. That usually only happens on weekends. But now I'll try harder, since I have a lot of training to do with IbisMay & I don't want to empty my bank account for it :)

Until I get 10 golds, which is usually only 10 games, unless the quitters are on...

I used to not play at all, until I learned you could win PB's and SLM from it. Which helped me complete the SLM on my side account!