It's Lutari Day!

Saxen

It's Lutari Day! If you have a Lutari don't forget to visit Cap'n Threelegs for free training! (April 19th)

lutari_day_2012.jpg

Colours

lutari_plushie_happy.pnglutari_orange_happy.png

Clothing

lutari_gentlemanoutfit.pnglutari_elegantoutfit.png

lutari12_1.giflutari12_3.giflutari12_5.giflutari12_2.gif

lutari12g_1.giflutari12g_2.giflutari12g_4.giflutari12g_3.gif

Plushies

plu_lutari_desert.gifplu_lutari_maractite.gif

Really?? I loved the Plushie as soon as I saw it! The colours are really different and compliment each other nicely (in a strange earthy way) ^_^

When will they be released? I pounded my Chomby I adopted to get one.

They're not released every year, so possibly not this year. I would monitor the boards (best bet is probably Pound Chat) to hear of any news regarding the times - it's random so it could be whenever on the day, if they are released.

4.png

Larger image of the Plushie Lutari if anyone's interested ^_^

The Plushie Lutari is....interesting, I'll give you that. Nice clothing sets, too. And...yeah I doubt they'll release Lutari this year since they did last year, but they do release most LE pets on their special day every year....

The Plushie Lutari is....interesting, I'll give you that. Nice clothing sets, too. And...yeah I doubt they'll release Lutari this year since they did last year, but they do release most LE pets on their special day every year....

Yeah, I've been waiting for at least an hour now. I just readopted my Chomby because I didn't want to risk losing Lulu(my Chomby).

Yeah, I've been waiting for at least an hour now. I just readopted my Chomby because I didn't want to risk losing Lulu(my Chomby).

Technically Lutari Day is tomorrow, the 19th. Isn't it? Hang on..... :/ *checks* Yep it's the 19th. NST.

I don't know if we'll ever create Lutaris tomorrow, but that Plushie Lutari is cute in a very odd sense if you ask me.

Outfits? The male Lutari outfit looks very dapper, maybe more dapper than standard Neovian wear. :D

Not too fond of the new plushie :( Then again, most converted plushie colours don't really appeal to me much anymore. But the colour choice sort of bothers me, it's like a bad Christmas, lol. That, and I was really hoping for a Water Lutari D:

But I do love the wig on the female outfit. ^^,

They won't release them until tomorrow if they do at all.

But just becuase they released them last year doesn't mean they won't this year. They have every year since Lutari Island closed.