Morphing Pets ... where does the fun stop ?

Angeló

Since I posted on this thread in April I've managed to morph polarski into a blue kiko AND paint him strawberry. dnt even remember what he was before, he's staying that way :D

Now this is going to take me ages, because i have loads of wearables to buy, but next morphing potion is definitely going to be the Grey Cybunny Morphing Potion :D

• 3 weeks later...

Annie513273 (Adopted Red Meerca) - To Green Uni (12k)

I must confess I did it to get the avatar. I have nothing against Unis but not my cup of tea...

Now Annie is my lab rat :rolleyes_anim:

Sugar Cookie(my Moehog)used to be a Blue Xweetok but I morphed her because I wanted a "rare" color....little did I know Brown wasn't so rare.

I was thinking about morphing my first ever pet Dizoo but I can't imagine her even a different color.

i get what ure all saying but sometimes you have a character in your mind for a pet, and the name fits perfectly but their appearance doesn't. waiting for the lab is cheap but sooooooooo time consuming (+ you might never actually get the pet u want).

i only use morphing potions when i dont want to lose the name. otherwise ill adopt or create.

Now this is going to take me ages, because i have loads of wearables to buy, but next morphing potion is definitely going to be the Grey Cybunny Morphing Potion :D

Just cracked and spent all my nps on the potion.. Sir_Nivenz_McTwisp is officially a Grey Cybunny!! :D

• 1 year later...

I confess I just used once a MP for the avatar. I turned my red ixi into a brown moehog. Didn't like it much because I had her since I got my account but I had to choose her. At least it was kind of easier to put her in the pound when I nedded to make room for lending chains.

Meanwhile my xweetok felt into the magma pool and the lab ray zapped my tonu into fire and change her gender. Now I have just boys. being thinkinh about turning my koi into fairy

im slightly addicted to morphing all my wn pets into draiks...its just the thrill of saving i guess and morphing finally...i have more than i know what to do with now...im saving to morph Ghoulsy next...i spose the fun will stop when i run out of nice names to morph...