The Happiness Thread!

April

It's so often I hear so many terrible things happening to people, and it really does make me feel sad for people! Just the same way I feel happy for people when good happens to them!

So why not a place where someone can come and post their happy story?

Did you get an A in school?

Did you get that new job?

Did you get your dream pet?

If there's anything, no matter how big or small, that happened to you, or something you accomplished, anything at all that made you smile, share it here so we can all be happy for you!

432191_10150543853655863_668125862_9427913_1021821479_n.jpg

A happy image for you guys!

LOVE that picture! And you know what? I LOVE this thread! :thumbsup:

Neopets related (is Neopets stuff :offtopic: in the off-topic forum? :laughingsmiley:): the labray changed my petpet again! I get so excited when it happens! It only changed two days again, and then two days again before that!

Life related: After months of saving and researching, on Tuesday I ordered my new computer. I can't afford the best, but it is the best I can afford! It's far better than my laptop (but with it's 300MB of RAM that's not difficult to beat! :ohno:) and much better than my computer (before it broke last year). I could have spent out money trying to fix up what I had, but it's not the first time it'd stopped working, and it was limited in how much I could upgrade it by. Today the company who are building my new PC (it's custom, like how DELL do it - only more in-depth) emailed me to say that they received my order and have started putting it together! I'm nervous because it's a lot of money to me and I just want everything to go right, but I'm also excited and happy about the thought of having a fast PC! :D

Also: I love smileys, but know others can find [ :ph34r: Edit] too many of them annoying so only use them sparingly (usually). :wub_anim:

What are you happy for, April?

Edited by CrazyBiscuit

Yay! Seeing this thread made me smile.

My best friend just texted me and told me he's moving back to our hometown. He's lived 2 hours away for the last year and though we both have cars, we still don't see each other as much as we used to, especially because I'm at school 8 months of the year. Also, today is my second last day of classes for the semester! 4.5 month break, here I come!

Whoo! All your happiness made me smile. =D Whenever I see someone's really happy, I just smile. It's definitely a mood lifter! So the fact that you guys posted stuff made me happy.

I'm still smiling because I got accepted to University! Even though that was a week, ago, lol! I'm still very happy about that! And keep reading my acceptance letter to be sure I read it right. XD It's not a hugely known University, but, I had people for years tell me I'd never get into any. But my parents had faith in me, and I'm very excited about this. :)

Another happy image.

429625_10150522417090863_668125862_9367774_1251478262_n.jpg

Oh yes, and congrats on the dream pet! I can't wait to share with you guys when I achieve mine. :O I'm going to be jumping up and down in joy.

A few days ago I found out I got an A in English (which is an honors course) for the quarter and to celebrate that I bought myself a big Hershey's bar.

Also, my spring break starts today which makes me really happy. :D

I got three more neofriends today.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm happy because I'm almost done school for the year and I'm super excited for summer. Also, I'm visiting my family this weekend for Easter. Perhaps I shall even make cake for the occasion. ^_^

I'm still smiling because I got accepted to University! Even though that was a week, ago, lol! I'm still very happy about that! And keep reading my acceptance letter to be sure I read it right. XD It's not a hugely known University, but, I had people for years tell me I'd never get into any. But my parents had faith in me, and I'm very excited about this. :)

That's awesome, congratulations! What are you taking?

I'm still happy about my grades last semester (all 100s and a 101) and my acceptance into NHS. :D Also I'm happy I got some aquatic plants this week that I've been waiting months for the store to get in. ^^

My main happiness today was I got 5 new games! I didn't want to buy clothes so I bought games!!!

Also I pounded my Hissi on my main account just so I could reunite with my Kiko, Skreamo!

I'm happy because I got a new camera to use today! :D It takes great clear pictures. ^^ My old camera is terrible, takes super blurry pictures, so I'm glad to have one now that I can take nice pictures with. I was just about to buy one when my dad got this one free from his work.

*Gives you cookies for creating such an awesome thread* :)

I am happy because i finally graduated from High School. :) I have 3 free months to enjoy, chill out and do anything I want to! :D Plus, I will be soon going on a trip to the south with my friends. ^^ No studies. No thick and heavy books. No pressure. :)

I'm very happy because I feel like I've finally made some progress with my pony. Tonight he was awesome! He finally understood how to ground drive, and we practiced lunging on a line and trotting in hand which he was real good for. Also my horse just is getting over a health problem he had for the past week so I was finally able to ride tonight. ^^

Ooo! This is kind of a cool topic. When I think about the positives in my life it's that this weekend I got to see Madrid, Spain which was a really amazing experience and one of the most exciting things I've experienced in my time over here. I'm also going home in just over 2 weeks which really makes me ecstatic. As well, I'm probably going to be getting a puppy at the end of this summer and I'm in the midst of trying to organize two huge anti-bullying/LGBT support assemblies in my city which is pretty much a dream come true for me.

• 4 weeks later...

Ahhh, its so nice reading everyone's stories!! Happiness is contagious after all =).

I live in New Zealand and am in Year 11 in school. It's the first year where you actually get a proper certificate at the end of the year and so far I'm doing well! You need 80 credits to pass and get the certificate and I've gotten around 20 credits so far =). But the big thing is I've achieved them all with excellence, which is the highest thing you can get!

And I've finally found a part time job!!! I've been looking for so long, because my family is in a bit of a tight spot so mum often can't give me money to go out to the movies and stuff, and now I waitress at a restaurant! Not only do i enjoy it but now i get some sort of consistent cash =).