The Happiness Thread!

April

Well I got my old account with the first Neopet I ever created since I moved. Her name is Dizoo. She is a Red Bori. She will be an only pet.

I know she's not expensively painted, but I love her. She's been around for 3 years. I truly missed Dizoo.

Click on my username link if you want to meet her :laughingsmiley:

>She will be an only pet

>has a moehog

>only pet

What?

But anyway, I'm succeeding in my 3 day old Neo account I made and have a Beating PB Bob trophy, third place in Snow Wars, Runner Up Medal in Cellblock, almost 100 avvies, and my Kyrii is almost level 5. :D

Well I recovered a long lost account of mine today(yesterday actually), thanks to the wonderful people behind Neopets. I'm glad I did get it back because I had valuable stuff on the account that I didn't even remember I had! It was like uncovering lost treasure or something, I was so happy! <3 Just more Neopoints to add to my savings! :laughingsmiley:

On a personal matter, I had cheesecake and a milkshake not long ago so that made me unexplainably happy.

What an excellent idea for a thread! I never thought someone would put this up. :shiftyeyes_anim:

I just found another anime to watch(it happens to be Kodocha). I was looking for one. That makes me happy 'cause its an awesome way of killing time, lol. :mario: (oh, i love these smilies)

Another one~A few days back, I got to know that my desktop can make my game CDs work! I was really worried since neither the laptop or desktop could take in CDs. I was playing this game I played years and it makes me all happy. :rock:

I'll tell you once again - I really like this thread. It makes me happy to know that someone gets happiness out of another's joy. :business:(wait, what?)

Just another one - :yum: