Festival Of Neggs Begins!

hrtbrk

Also if anyone is having problems viewing Roo Island from yesterday and still need to complete day 1 of the negg hunt, please send me a PM and I'll get the links to you :)

This offer also stands for the remainder of the event.

I missed the first day again. :crying_blow:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or higher, smilies don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I missed the first day again. :crying_blow:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or higher, smilies don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You can still catch up on the days you've missed.

Also the links are now up on our guide.

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/festival-neggs-12/

And please do not post links.

Okay dont kill me; but why isn't the fourth hint for the fourth plaid negg not showing?

First was at Roo Island

Followed by Lost Dessert

Followed by Faerieland..

then the next one is locked?

:(

Ps: The links are not working for the plastic neggs too :( Did i miss them?

negg.png

Only three neggs have been released you will have to wait until tomorrow for the next one to be released. Only one per day is released.

On the guide try clicking them again, they're all there and they work. I just finished using them.

Only three neggs have been released you will have to wait until tomorrow for the next one to be released. Only one per day is released.

On the guide try clicking them again, they're all there and they work. I just finished using them.

:O

Now i feel silly;

thank you very much xoxo

The links finally worked for me.

Thank you very much xoxo

You're very welcome!

If this is your first negg hunt it can get a little confusing. TNT like to confuzzle us sometimes. :)

So I clicked all of the links for the 10 plastic neggs, even Got the 10th link on the first try, I went to go and check the negg faerie to collect my prize and it says I only have 9?! So I went through all links again, and again, and again (about 15 times now) and still it only shows 9? ... What can I do?!

Nevermind, It was the link to the brightvale fruits that wasn't working for me, and this time it worked! (Yahh :) ) haha Thanks anyways!

Double posted isn't allowed. Edit your post if you have something to add.

For some reason that page is being a little bit of a challenge. I had to click it a couple of times as well.

well i didn't have to look very hard for todays plastic negg: found it while doing dailies :laughingsmiley: at the WoE! ^_^ :P and got my mini negg at the healing springs :P

You've successfully used your Negg Enlarger to transform your Mini Negg. Rather than turning it into a full-sized Negg, however, your Mini Negg has been changed into:

Dainty Faerie Wing Skirt

todays plain prize: Orange Sweetie (negg fairy wants to rot my teeth)

Thanks as always for all the links, appreciated muchly :) :) It's making the Negg hunt so easy!

gro_negg_compact_mirror.gif

Negg Compact Mirror

was my prize today :)

I got.. Candy? I think? Darn Eastern standard times makes me sleepy and confused. And setting alarms for 3 am updates >.< then you cant get back to sleep and end up making omlettes and making your house smell like spicy chicken... off topic much?